Dangerous Delivery

upschuck

It has nothing to do with the MF garage; this sumbeech is 3 standard deviations away from the mean. What part of that cant you understand?

You volunteer to deliver his :censored2:.
Do you remember what the threat was? Don't go into my garage, or I'll kill....

Sounds like the garage has everything to do with it. Never had a problem with stuff being delivered to porch. I still contend there was something in the garage that triggered that reaction.

Re-Raise

Do you remember what the threat was? Don't go into my garage, or I'll kill....

Sounds like the garage has everything to do with it. Never had a problem with stuff being delivered to porch. I still contend there was something in the garage that triggered that reaction.
That is not how normal people respond to something. You do go out in the world don't you?

If my fries are cold I will come behind that counter and shoot you!!

He appears to be insanely protective of something on his property. I am not going on his property

10 point

Do you remember what the threat was?.... I'll kill....
There. You got it right.
The nut job would kill an innocent delivery person.
That's justifiable homicide?

Maybe he should have said...
"Dear ups person, I want you to always deliver my pkgs to the x door and prefer you to not go into my garage anymore. Thank you".

His version was "I'll kill you".
Was this in Dearborn ?

10 point

If you see poop on the sidewalk you avoid it.
If you know some whackjob threatened to kill the ups driver ...for any reason...I'd say the same applies.

Don't go there. Unless you're an idiot. Trusing others to have your mentality in that situation is a 50% or less bet.
He already said he'd kill. Try that on your belt supe and see the cops show up in a blur. Your ups days would be done. End of story.

But your replacement would be sent right back to that address and I'd bet $500 that there'd be no note pop up saying NO DR IN/AT GARAGE when that address label is scanned. Bet you.

10 point

We put entry codes in C-Pad all the time. What if one of our drivers was accused of theft while making a delivery? Would the company be liable?
Different situations.

One threatened kill a driver.
The notation that acknowledges that possibility in a diad shows the company is aware of the threat and chose to send employees on to that property anyway.

Re-Raise

I don't want the company to try to make this guy happy.

I want the company to have their employee's back ONE TIME in my 30+ yrs.

We can't be wrong on this too can we?

I know every accident is always our fault and every customer that calls in is right....but come on have our backs for once!

Indie be sure you read the last sentence correctly

Johney

We put entry codes in C-Pad all the time. What if one of our drivers was accused of theft while making a delivery? Would the company be liable?
Nope. We had a driver taken into the office once due to an apartment complex wondering why the UPS code for that place was being used at 1 a.m.(no it wasn't him) around the same time cars were being broken into. They had different codes for all the carriers.