Darwin Awards

oldngray

nowhere special
I'd be willing to try it except for the fact I couldn't bring myself to trust someone else's parachute packing nor my own enough.
If you jump enough times you are almost certain to have some kind of malfunction. That is what reserve chutes are for. Still pretty safe unless someone panics under pressure. A girl died on her first jump at a place I used to go to. Sad but it does happen.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yikes, a lot of stuff going down at the Kowloon lately...
Whoever wrote that story about the Thanksgiving Eve waiting line fight got things wrong.
I could tell that they have never been there because they described it as a line that went down the street.
The nearest street is Route 1 and is to the left of the picture shown.
The waiting line was coming from the right, meaning in was contained in the parking lot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Whoever wrote that story about the Thanksgiving Eve waiting line fight got things wrong.
I could tell that they have never been there because they described it as a line that went down the street.
The waiting line was coming from the right, meaning in was contained in the parking lot.
Thanks Sherlock

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Saugus Police announced on Thursday that it’s charging these four people in connection with the brawl:
  • 32-year old Rosaria Sophia McCauly of North Reading — two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (to wit glass bottle) and disorderly conduct.
  • 19-year-old Arnold John Carey Marujo of Somerville — procuring liquor to someone less than 21 and disorderly conduct.
  • 19-year-old Donovan Clark of Lynn — procuring liquor to someone less than 21, disorderly conduct and assault and battery.
  • 35-year-old Anthony John Micelli of North Reading — assault and battery and disorderly conduct.