Darwin Awards

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A woman in a Bartlesville, Oklahoma, apartment shot and fatally wounded an alleged intruder early Friday morning.

FOX 23 reported the woman called 911 to report the alleged intruder, then ended up shooting the suspect before officers arrived on scene.

News On 6 noted the alleged intruder, a 23-year-old man, was alive and lying in the threshold of the apartment’s doorway when officers arrived. He died a short time after being transported to the hospital.

Laci Robertson lives near the apartment, and she said, “You live in a place, and you think ‘oh, we’re safe here. it’s fine.’ But the world is just getting more and more crazy every day.”

The Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise observed “the identity of the deceased and the homeowner has not been disclosed.” However, News On 6 pointed out that police were familiar with the deceased suspect because of alleged prior domestic issues.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Thebrownblob

His pronouns were toast/toasted
extra crispy
1708966082752.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
LOL...I posted his picture when the flames just started yesterday. I wonder if he realized that his act will be long forgotten later today and into eternity...
LOL

I think his last words included something about Flock Joe Biden...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LOL...I posted his picture when the flames just started yesterday. I wonder if he realized that his act will be long forgotten later today and into eternity...
LOL

I think his last words included something about Flock Joe Biden...
Naaah. He probably thought it would make a difference, not realizing that the only people it might make a difference to are his family and friends.