Darwin Awards

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

With all the money he earned a dentist wasn’t even a priority. Crazy.
Bad teeth are dangerous. Cardiologists make you get a complete dental exam before any open heart surgery. I had a friend that had an infection in his lung, they finally figured out it was from a tooth infection.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nobody died in this story but it's funny.
This rather hilarious poetic justice went down in Commerce City, Colorado in the late morning of December 17. According to police, three armed individuals who were also wearing masks to stop the spread walked into a check cashing business and robbed it.

While the three suspects were inside a fourth person unrelated to them stole their getaway car. Police didn’t release details about the make or model, but we’re willing to gamble it was a Dodge, Kia, or Hyundai.

We also don’t know if the robbers left the keys inside the vehicle that was stolen. They might have even left it running for an especially quick getaway. If so, the temptation to just steal it must’ve been too much for some dishonest soul in an ironic twist.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nobody died in this story but it's funny.
This rather hilarious poetic justice went down in Commerce City, Colorado in the late morning of December 17. According to police, three armed individuals who were also wearing masks to stop the spread walked into a check cashing business and robbed it.

While the three suspects were inside a fourth person unrelated to them stole their getaway car. Police didn’t release details about the make or model, but we’re willing to gamble it was a Dodge, Kia, or Hyundai.

We also don’t know if the robbers left the keys inside the vehicle that was stolen. They might have even left it running for an especially quick getaway. If so, the temptation to just steal it must’ve been too much for some dishonest soul in an ironic twist.
No honor among thieves.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch

Man electrocuted after plunging into club’s waterfall during New Year’s Eve party

Marco Túlio Bomtempo was electrocuted in the first hours of the new year.
nypost.com
nypost.com
I bet that hertz. I wonder if he knew watt's up before he jumped in? He worked for the railroad. He was a great conductor