Dealing with robbers...

P

pickup

The robber would have shot Stug as he would not have been able to comply with the "hand over your cell phone" request.

whiskey

Proper procedure is to point at their zipper and say " Your zipper is down " then grab the back of their head as you slam their face to your knee knocking them out cold!

Have I got a route for you!! It's in Charlestown Mass..
I've got three gun stories from my route. One was scarier than the others. I witnessed a pistol whipping. Drove down the street. Called the cops. One month later, the guy who did the whipping, drove by me real slow on Main street. I was on foot. He gestured with his hand to his head, pulling the trigger of an imaginary gun, as our eyes engaged. Didn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling.

that is verrrrry funny i cant imagine what would of been said if there was another robber who took the truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me personally id thrown the diad in out back >>>> tell management to track em!!!!!!!!!!!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
that is verrrrry funny i cant imagine what would of been said if there was another robber who took the truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me personally id thrown the diad in out back >>>> tell management to track em!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that its anything but verrrrry funnie!....Guy got robbed at gunpoint. Now, making some light hearted comments is okay, but I wouldn't have said what you did. I run a route routinely (its my least favorite route) that takes me into some less than desirable areas. almost 2 weeks ago someone got killed on one of the courts. Needless to say that when I'm down there I lock my phone and wallet in the back and make sure to be out of that area before the sun goes down!