Road Rage!

Thebrownblob

He was driving one of those Rivian trucks, so he probably has some money. I like to think he’s an idiot living above his means with 25% APR on that Rivian. At the end of the day how violent you can be isn’t a flex, it’s what you’ve got in pension and savings.
Those are some god-awful ugly vehicles, and I wouldn’t even call them trucks. To each their own.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He was driving one of those Rivian trucks, so he probably has some money. I like to think he’s an idiot living above his means with 25% APR on that Rivian. At the end of the day how violent you can be isn’t a flex, it’s what you’ve got in pension and savings.
If you kicked him, you’d be out of a job now. If you really hurt him, you’d have been charged and probably sued. You did the right thing. Unless they lay hands on you, let it go.

Zowert

Those are some god-awful ugly vehicles, and I wouldn’t even call them trucks. To each their own.
Yeah, some short roided out dude jumping out of his electric clown car to rage at you. It was equally as bizarre as it was terrifying. I really wanted to punt that guy‘s head right off his shoulders.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, some short roided out dude jumping out of his electric clown car to rage at you. It was equally as bizarre as it was terrifying. I really wanted to punt that guy‘s head right off his shoulders.
He probably deserved it. Unfortunately you had the browns on.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He probably deserved it. Fortunately you had the browns on.
Indeed! Brown/Bad to the Bone!
1693856774718.png

Last edited:

Zowert

I know someone that had a relative get in a fight in Newport one night. He punched a guy and he fell and hit his head on the curb, died. The relative went to prison.
Yeah a scenario like that was in the back of my mind as well. I had a firm grip with both hands and a ton of leverage to put into a kick on a dude that’s got the lower ground. I was definitely more concerned about my job, but a little part of me was saying “Wait you might actually kill this guy, so hold off.”

My boots have a composite toe too, it’s like steel toed boots but stronger.

DriverNerd

Happened in Queens recently

People are crazy. Avoid confrontation at all costs when in uniform. Doesn't matter who is at fault or what the other person says. I apologize for anything to avoid an issue when on the clock. Call me weak if you want, I just want to keep my job and not lose it over some :censored2:.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
People are crazy. Avoid confrontation at all costs when in uniform. Doesn't matter who is at fault or what the other person says. I apologize for anything to avoid an issue when on the clock. Call me weak if you want, I just want to keep my job and not lose it over some :censored2:.
This is all ok but I don’t think we are supposed to apologize are we?