Dear UPS

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Not how you made it sound...acted like you knew what you were talking about...when clearly you don't....
7515B407-F8CA-49CC-A68D-1CBD8F8A7418.gif

tacken

Get a grip we our all here for the money!!!! They should have a class for all new hires on how to coupe with the management system at UPS. This job is a marathon not a sprint. Management at UPS manages thru pure intimidation. When they talk to me I take out my binder ask for a steward and let them talk. Taking notes along the way. Once they are done with speech I go to work. When they call me into office I bring my binder set it on the table and ask what due you want to talk about . So just make sure the check clears every week.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Get a grip we our all here for the money!!!! They should have a class for all new hires on how to coupe with the management system at UPS. This job is a marathon not a sprint. Management at UPS manages thru pure intimidation. When they talk to me I take out my binder ask for a steward and let them talk. Taking notes along the way. Once they are done with speech I go to work. When they call me into office I bring my binder set it on the table and ask what due you want to talk about . So just make sure the check clears every week.

When @tacken goes through UPS security every morning LOL j/k ;)

giphy.gif

Dr.Brownz

Honestly ... my center is very good at not dispatching over 9.5 ..... there was many grievances in the beginning .... but they cleaned it up .... I can’t remember the last time a driver had to file for this

I'm surprised the last two months I haven't worked over 9.1~ hours once