Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
QZO3hyw.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The daily planner for rightwhiners goes something like this.

Wake up and ask; what can I say today that is crazier than what I said yesterday?
Eat lunch and ask; what can I say this afternoon that is crazier than what I said this morning?
At dinner time ask; what can I say tonight that's crazier than what I said this afternoon?
Just before nodding off; promise God that tomorrow you will say even crazier things.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Wake up and ask; what can I say today that is crazier than what I said yesterday?
Eat lunch and ask; what can I say this afternoon that is crazier than what I said this morning?
At dinner time ask; what can I say tonight that's crazier than what I said this afternoon?
Just before nodding off; promise God that tomorrow you will say even crazier things.
Gee, where does it show I baked 2 banana breads before 9:00 this morning?

newfie

you must be TOS's cousins with bluster and BS genetically transferring to you so well.