Democrats

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
and you can learn a lot from Trump

Like what? How to have affairs? How to get divorced multiple times? How to file for bankruptcies? How to cheat people out of money? How to get a spray tan but forget around the eyelids? How to be a racist? How to incite violence? How to lie ? How to flip flop on positions?

Which trait do you find most appealing from the list??

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sorry but you already know how to be a racist , how to lie ,how to incite violence , how to flip flop and how to troll .

Not true, what I do know is how to "MIRROR" those like YOU on this board, the difference is, you cant take it. Everything is cool, when YOU and the others mock blacks, hispanics and other races, but when its done back to YOU and people like YOU, then you have a problem with bigotry.

Get a grip.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

Like what? How to have affairs? How to get divorced multiple times? How to file for bankruptcies? How to cheat people out of money? How to get a spray tan but forget around the eyelids? How to be a racist? How to incite violence? How to lie ? How to flip flop on positions?

TOS.
Trump university. Lmfao

rickyb

i like how he talks about corporate trade agreements + politicians who get campaign money from the rich and are totally corrupted by them. not sure what else. i hate the racism, and how hes pro NSA, and the violence.

newfie

i like how he talks about corporate trade agreements + politicians who get campaign money from the rich and are totally corrupted by them. not sure what else. i hate the racism, and how hes pro NSA, and the violence.

there was no racism.

TOS.

you could possibly learn how to stand on your own two feet instead of begging for handouts.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Not true, what I do know is how to "MIRROR" those like YOU on this board, the difference is, you cant take it. Everything is cool, when YOU and the others mock blacks, hispanics and other races, but when its done back to YOU and people like YOU, then you have a problem with bigotry.

Get a grip.

TOS.
Oh come on TOS, everyone on BC knows that you are one of the biggest HATERS on here.

Why so much hatred and bigotry?

moreluck

golden ticket member
uddNI8V.jpg

newfie

o there is certainly an under current of racism in ALOT of his speeches.

undercurrent means if you question anything a non-white does then you are a racist. This logic of yours is why there are so many people supporting Trump. We are fed up with implied racism.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh come on TOS, everyone on BC knows that you are one of the biggest HATERS on here.

Why so much hatred and bigotry?

Its amazing how ONE person can stand up to YOU all, and throw it back in your face, and you all cry about it. But "I" stand alone against you goofs, i dont go crying to the mods for censorship, but continue to dish it out nonetheless and remind you that your race is no better than the people you are trashing.

You have all gone out of your way to blame blacks and hispanics for everything and want to claim the high ground, and seem to forget that whites have just as many drugs addicts, murderers, rapists, robbers, thieves, alcoholics and criminals than the race of people you are bashing.

Now, you may not like the little reminders I am giving you, but when you people start acting civilized and stop condemning people of color, I will then stop trashing your people.

Thats called equilibrium.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Its amazing how ONE person can stand up to YOU all, and throw it back in your face, and you all cry about it. But "I" stand alone against you goofs, i dont go crying to the mods for censorship, but continue to dish it out nonetheless and remind you that your race is no better than the people you are trashing.

You have all gone out of your way to blame blacks and hispanics for everything and want to claim the high ground, and seem to forget that whites have just as many drugs addicts, murderers, rapists, robbers, thieves, alcoholics and criminals than the race of people you are bashing.

Now, you may not like the little reminders I am giving you, but when you people start acting civilized and stop condemning people of color, I will then stop trashing your people.

Thats called equilibrium.

TOS.
I have NEVER gone to a mod .
However a couple of mods and a know-it-all have censored me .

newfie

That's not what Bernie said. Bernie says white people don't know what its like to be poor with poor people problems.

other then that could you quote one poster here who said the above. I have not seen anything like that said by anyone except you in reverse.