DIAD - switch between different vehicles

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I would venture this though...the last time somebody went and pissed and moaned about this work being done by this person and yada yada yada...we lost all of the extra work. Now supervisors are running the few missed packages. I'm sure someone has been filing grievances. The work has still disappeared. Can't say as that has helped much.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Besides, UPS acts like it is fricken starving. They are using the Great Recession for all it's worth and are going to ride that pony till it drops. Believe me...over yonder here in Spokane, if we as part timers decide to not do air shuttles anymore because of contract language, then the on car sups get extra busy and our grievances are settled at panel...usually at center level. It's going to take baseball bats and balls to get the company straight again...and it's never going to happen.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I would venture this though...the last time somebody went and pissed and moaned about this work being done by this person and yada yada yada...we lost all of the extra work. Now supervisors are running the few missed packages. I'm sure someone has been filing grievances. The work has still disappeared. Can't say as that has helped much.

Besides, UPS acts like it is fricken starving. They are using the Great Recession for all it's worth and are going to ride that pony till it drops. Believe me...over yonder here in Spokane, if we as part timers decide to not do air shuttles anymore because of contract language, then the on car sups get extra busy and our grievances are settled at panel...usually at center level. It's going to take baseball bats and balls to get the company straight again...and it's never going to happen.
Grieve the part timers and I get time and ahalf. Grieve supervisors and I get double time. Do nothing, and your right, it will never change. It's this type of apathy, on a grand scale, that has allowed these issues to persist. I hear a lot of bitching about needing better contractual language while we don't enforce the language we have.

brown_trousers

It looks like you are not the sharpest knife in the draw, by you doing what you do, they will not fill a full time drivers position. Stop cutting deals and think about the future. Wake up start useing your head.

lol... cutting deals? I just work as directed. How did my thread get so off its original topic?