Discharge

Brownsfan

One more thing, why does everyone in here jump down peoples throats whenever they ask a question? Sometimes it feels like this place is just filled with center manager. Calm down and help someone out.

nicky

Well if they didnt use a steward when you got the letter as far as I know the letter is invalid and must be rescinded! Everything else after that is out because it would not have happened without the improper termination letter. Let me ask a few questions about this situation. One did you ever tell your bosses you were coming back that day? Did you ever inform HR that you were released to work? When did they give you the warning letter, was it the day after? All this aside in our center people get term letters all the time. I know one driver got 4 in one week.... Still working....

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
One more thing, why does everyone in here jump down peoples throats whenever they ask a question?

Not jumping down his throat. As long as some of us have been here, posts like that always come up with the "rest of the story" after several pages of posts. We just want to get to the actual truth.

J The mind reading is possible because the doctor or the insurance company called the company and told the company he was cleared for work. That is how they knew he was cleared to come back to work. All the procedures you listed had been followed, and the clearance was given.

center manager does not like me.
How original. How many times do you think we have heard that as a reason people give for being fired? Grow up, you gave them the reason to fire you, by not calling in or showing up for work as scheduled.
I communicated with sup the day I was suppose to be back just not before start time. The doctor wrote a letter stating I was improved to the point where I was tentatively released.
OK, this is where the BS starts with this whole story. You claim you were "tentatively released". That is the first cousin to almost pregnant. You either are, or arn't. Tentative means that you are shooting for that date, but not sure. But that is not what the company got, now is it. That is why they expected you to show up for work. You were released.
Shortly before this release patient had resumption of symptomatology that warranted further diagnostic workup. Patient was seen and diagnostic workup was initiated.
Now, we go from first person to someone else speaking. Shortly before the release, you relapsed, and you needed more tests. So now you are saying you were not released. So which is it, were you released, or were you not?
I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding that may be concerning his return to work note.
Really? This clears it up in your mind?

Before you were released you showed symptoms of the original problem, and knowing you would be under treatment again, and needed more tests within a day, they still released you to go back to work unrestricted? IS that what you are asking us to believe and understand? Either you have a real maroon for a Doctor, or there is still too much BS being posted. A doctor that releases you to go back to work without restrictions, knowing full well you have relapsed and need more tests and treatment just opened himself up for one hell of a lawsuit.
I don't want to lose my job,
Wanting to keep your job? Why? You can get millions off that type of a case.
and I know I screwed up, Wait a minute.....but you said it was because the center manager does not like you. So now you admit you screwed up. So which is it? Your posts first claim you were not at fault, then you are.
but I have been and am still right now on disability and under doctor's care.
And here we go again. You were released to go back to work, but didn't. Then you call in and tell them you dont feel good enough to work. And now you are back on disability?

Hell, how can you be released and still be on disability? You are, or your not. You cant have both.

d

JonFrum

Well if they didnt use a steward when you got the letter as far as I know the letter is invalid and must be rescinded! Everything else after that is out because it would not have happened without the improper termination letter. Let me ask a few questions about this situation. One did you ever tell your bosses you were coming back that day? Did you ever inform HR that you were released to work? When did they give you the warning letter, was it the day after? All this aside in our center people get term letters all the time. I know one driver got 4 in one week.... Still working....
Really???

nicky

Really???
I know we have had a driver get two rescinded because he was covering a satellite run and they just gave them to the driver that brought the work out. Therefore there was no union member present, and they were rescinded. With that out he now has to go through progressive discipline and every letter warning/suspension/termination will now be incorrect because they are out of order. If the warning letter is out then you cant get a suspension letter without a warning letter if progressive discipline is followed.