Sick vs called in

I couldn't make it into work they past 2 days because I hurt my ankle. I dont not any more sick days left but I do have a doctors note. I checked my time card and they coded those days with 'called in', Is that right? Shouldnt it have been coded a"sick' day?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
No you called in. Doctors note is honestly irrelevant unless doctor tells you that you can’t return to work for a couple of days or your management asks for one.

wayfair

swollen member
I couldn't make it into work they past 2 days because I hurt my ankle. I dont not any more sick days left but I do have a doctors note. I checked my time card and they coded those days with 'called in', Is that right? Shouldnt it have been coded a"sick' day?
what supplement are you under?

If you don't have any more sick days, how can they code you for a sick day?

21Savage

Are you for real? You're out of sick days. You just said it.

Did your injury occur on the job?

ManInBrown

Called in is when you have no sick days left and call out.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Out of sick days already young man?
You sound like a repeat offender…
Get to work!
✊🧔‍♂️

pkgdriver

just take a week of vacation in January, right?
They would just use the days up as the month went along. If the week was filled up when you picked you could use your days if you wanted. I tried to save them in case I ever needed them. Sometimes after Christmas week and New Years fell nicely so that you could use two/three of the days and have a lot of days off.