discriminating against pters in your building?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The inside lockers are reserved for drivers, the parking lot is reserved for drivers (mostly affects preloaders).

Is this also happening in your hub/center also? And are they even allowed to do that? Because nothing is just about that no matter what's the reason behind it.

jaker

trolling
The inside lockers are reserved for drivers, the parking lot is reserved for drivers (mostly affects preloaders).

Is this also happening in your hub/center also? And are they even allowed to do that? Because nothing is just about that no matter what's the reason behind it.
How is your parking lot reserved for drivers when you start before we do

the reason that stuff is saved for us because we work longer then you do and have to look a certain way , so lockers are supposed to hold items we use for work or grooming needs

FilingBluesFL

Our lockers were, and still are being torn out and thrown away as our center is slowly being "Remodeled."

The only parking spots that are reserved, are for 20+ year drivers, and Circle of Honor drivers.

There actually was an area in our parking lot that was being used to park feeder trailers, but that's stopped for a while.

Finding parking in the parking lot during peak is a living hell. If you don't get there an hour early, you ain't getting a good spot.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The parking lot used to be wide open when the drivers arrived for work. Then some knucklehead in corporate decided that it didn't matter when the drivers left. NDA and customers be damned. Now we have to try and park while the pre-load is still there.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Boo-Hoo-crying-gif_RONALDMATTERSdotcom.gif

DS

Fenderbender
You aint even qualified to ask.
Talk to HR

laffter

We have numbered parking spots here reserved for United Way donors who donate a specific minimum amount. Our lot, however, isn't large enough for this to really become much of an issue until peak. When peak comes, people park on the grass.

Lockers are reserves for drivers because preloaders don't need them.

Big Babooba

According to the contract, the company has to provide a locker for any employee that has to take a lunch. In our building, that includes drivers, mechanics and preloaders (our preloaders are full time employees).

browntroll

my hub has reserved parking for 20+ years drivers. drivers plus other full timers get lockers but i wont say its
discrimination against pters. i only work 4 hours a day and im not allowed a cellphone inside so why would i need a locker?
i also dont get my break between my 2nd and 3rd hour like im supposed to so no reason to even take lunch to put
in a locker i dont need. one thing i can complain about is not enough toilets or when janitor does not let us use toilet cause
he is cleaning it so drivers and ppl in suits get to use clean restrooms.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

According to you, you don't know how to drive....so how does reserved parking spaces even affect you? Yes we have reserved parking spaces in my building and why do PTers need a locker? Carrying your stuff in like everyone else

cynic

......... one thing i can complain about is not enough toilets or when janitor does not let us use toilet cause
he is cleaning it so drivers and ppl in suits get to use clean restrooms.

The poor lady that cleans our hazmat sticker worthy stalls always seems to be cleaning when the "call of nature" starts knocking at the door. She speaks only Spanish and I only English. Somehow the message gets conveyed there will be an even a bigger mess to clean if she does not exit quickly. She's fast...