Do you support TDU?

How do you feel about TDU?

• Total voters

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why is it so difficult for you to carry on an adult conversation?

I have already told you several times that I like the idea of a second set of eyes but that I don't financially support TDU.

Which part of that is so difficult for you to understand?
Did it say "I financially support TDU"
Your just arguing semantics. Be a man and vote. Or you can chose to not. I've already wasted way to much time on you.

Sheep DAWG

Why is it so difficult for you to carry on an adult conversation?

I have already told you several times that I like the idea of a second set of eyes but that I don't financially support TDU.

Which part of that is so difficult for you to understand?
I like accountability. So with accountability, comes alot of eyes watching. If you are doing your job, it doesn't matter who is watching. But if you're hiding dirty deeds, you tend to hate those watching. Just saying. Wide load probably be hating the IRB in the next few weeks.....that will give us all a break on tdu.

wide load

I like accountability. So with accountability, comes alot of eyes watching. If you are doing your job, it doesn't matter who is watching. But if you're hiding dirty deeds, you tend to hate those watching. Just saying. Wide load probably be hating the IRB in the next few weeks.....that will give us all a break on tdu.
Guess you didn't vote either? Typical

UniteandWin

I am not turning my back on a dues paying Teamster, just because they have a tdu sticker on the lunch box or locker or whatever. My problem with TDU is it's main agenda, which in my opinion is to divide the Teamsters. Very rarely do they talk about the war on workers, RTW, and the bigger fight. Thier newspaper and website basically complains about the union. It is my understanding that Ken P is not a Teamster, that bothers me

Sent using BrownCafe App

LeadBelly

Banned
I am not turning my back on a dues paying Teamster, just because they have a tdu sticker on the lunch box or locker or whatever. My problem with TDU is it's main agenda, which in my opinion is to divide the Teamsters. Very rarely do they talk about the war on workers, RTW, and the bigger fight. Thier newspaper and website basically complains about the union. It is my understanding that Ken P is not a Teamster, that bothers me

Sent using BrownCafe App
Winner

Faceplanted

Every post from you and other ibt guys do the same thing, throw hate and shade on tdu.. basically every post

How about we have a conversation about h20 getting part time workers more an hour than a guy flipping burgers. That conversations seems to never come about. How about we talk about getting rid of the 4 year progression..... o ya that never happens whether

wide load

Every post from you and other ibt guys do the same thing, throw hate and shade on tdu.. basically every post

How about we have a conversation about h20 getting part time workers more an hour than a guy flipping burgers. That conversations seems to never come about. How about we talk about getting rid of the 4 year progression..... o ya that never happens whether
It's easy to hate a group that leaks privileged information during contract talks. Progression sucks but the TCD language was a good trade off. And btw, your complaint about getting part timers more money has been going on for 50 years. What would you like it to be?

LeadBelly

Banned

Huh

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's easy to hate a group that leaks privileged information during contract talks. Progression sucks but the TCD language was a good trade off. And btw, your complaint about getting part timers more money has been going on for 50 years. What would you like it to be?
So your folks have been trying for at least 17 years to get the part timers paid like they should be. And aren't able to get it done

What does that say about the current administration?