Do you support TDU?

How do you feel about TDU?

• Total voters

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Front row, of a round table?.....OK

I was there (TDU Convention, twice) on business , as a guest selling something that I buy for myself to this day, and I was appreciative.

I really don't care how I am "classified", truly, and if it was just me, I'd accept that for what little it's worth.

But it isn't just me, it's anybody with a opposing viewpoint that's labeled TDU, over and over, every time....

I'll say it again, the vast majority who care about TDU, are only those in Union office looking over their shoulder.....

.....and their constant objections only serve to make curious the unaware, who need only look a mouse-click away for the answers.

~Bbbl~
Completely inaccurate. It's when every element of this union is labeled as a negative that makes someone TDU. When a complaint becomes a regurgitation of the TDU manifesto makes someone TDU. The NLRB, IRB and DOL all have means of policing our union. It doesn't need to be a non union group with a political agenda with an everything sucks attitude. They think our union sucks? I think TDU sucks.

JackStraw

I agree with The Upstate dude that it's good to have another set of eyes, but according to TDU, the Union NEVER does anything good. It's all negative nothing ever positive coming from them.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lol,you followed them to multiple tdu conventions,your one of their website poster boys and your famous on here for regurgitating tdu talking points.......the only thing you haven't admitted is how much you donate to them
I was paid to go to 2 TDU conventions, in 2011 and 2012.
They were both well done, kind of like a stewards seminar on steroids.
I refused to join both times, but did make a one time "donation" of $50 in 2012 in order to attend.
In the process, my picture was taken, I'm assuming more than once, but one seemed to be a favorite of theirs?
Can you blame TDU for continuing to use it?
Gives them instant credibility and brightens up the page.

So again, if that makes me TDU in your warped brain, so be it.
I real don't mind, even though I have paid them no attention since.
Still doesn't explain how all these other posters are labeled TDU when they show discontent with the IBT?

But again, keep it up, because I think it has an inverse effect of it's intended purpose.

10 point

Completely inaccurate. It's when every element of this union is labeled as a negative that makes someone TDU. When a complaint becomes a regurgitation of the TDU manifesto makes someone TDU. The NLRB, IRB and DOL all have means of policing our union. It doesn't need to be a non union group with a political agenda with an everything sucks attitude. They think our union sucks? I think TDU sucks.
Uh, excuse me for interrupting ... I haven't been on here much lately but I distinctly remember that you said that the government, the IRB and TDU were in bed together.
Which story is correct?

Help me out.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's when every element of this union is labeled as a negative that makes someone TDU. When a complaint becomes a regurgitation of the TDU manifesto makes someone TDU.

Summation....

How does that work ??

:biggrin:

Good post.

The NLRB, IRB and DOL all have means of policing our union.

Yep.

It doesn't need to be a non union group with a political agenda with an everything sucks attitude.

The essence.... of TDU.

(along with the goofballs that "buy in" to their mantra)

I haven't been on here much lately but I distinctly remember that you said that the government, the IRB and TDU were in bed together.

Do you have an opinion.... that contradicts that observation ?

Home | Office of the Election Supervisor for the IBT

Read some of the protest decisions.

And why.... is TDU and their legal counsel being "copied" with the results ??

Is it because of the "Consent Decree" ??

Help me out.... with your thoughts.

-Bug-

10 point

Summation....

How does that work ??

:biggrin:

Good post.

Yep.

The essence.... of TDU.

(along with the goofballs that "buy in" to their mantra)

Do you have an opinion.... that contradicts that observation ?

Home | Office of the Election Supervisor for the IBT

Read some of the protest decisions.

And why.... is TDU and their legal counsel being "copied" with the results ??

Is it because of the "Consent Decree" ??

Help me out.... with your thoughts.

-Bug-
I'm not sure if I can help you out but it wasn't my analogy it was his ...

and I was asking him if he could explain why he said that they (the irb) were in bed withTDU but now he says that they are a credible police dog for watching our union.

Your serve? It was out if the lines the last time.
:tongue_sm

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
and I was asking him if he could explain why he said that they (the irb) were in bed withTDU but now he says that they are a credible police dog for watching our union.

Your serve? It was out if the lines the last time.
:tongue_sm
IRB is part of the decree. They don't need TDU to do it. I'd tell Paff to go $&@! himself. Based on their history, it's obvious they are in bed with TDU.

Last edited:

10 point

IRB is part of the decree. They don't need TDU to do it. I'd tell Paff to go $&@! himself. Based on their history, it's obvious they are in bed with TDU.
A magnet won't stick to non ferrous compositions.
Don't give them probable cause and you won't have to be concerned.