DOT physical forms online.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We now have to fill out the forms thru UPSers.com. Got all the way thru and when I hit the print forms button nothing happens. It's not my printer. Guess I'll have to try and print them at work.

Floyd Gondolli

Just did it last week. Printed it in the Center. On-Road should help you out with it. Doesn't make your wait time at the Clinic shorter though lol.

OptimusPrime

Did my renewal last week. My center gave me the old forms. After a long wait, the lady at the clinic called me up and told me the old forms were no longer valid, and needed to be printed from the UPS site. My heart sank. Then she said I should notify my sup, but that she would print them out for me. Whooo. Was relieved.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Did you complete the forms online at home, saved the information and then printed it at work? I really don't want to use my own printer and paper for this.

That wasn't the plan but that is what I did. When I did have it printed at
work I wasn't surprised at how many pages it was. Even the PA that did my exam commented on how many pages. I would question why we bother doing it online if it still wastes all this paper but I assume someone in corporate safety wants to go over it with a fine tooth comb.