Driver helper

Cementups

Box Monkey
Exactly...I will be out of hours at 5 tomorrow...excellent
I start at 7:15 to run early AM's. If I run them tomorrow I will have to be OTC by 4:15 with a half hour lunch. They would have to cover my pickups. LOL. I'm guessing they won't let me run EAMs and make me wait until the normal punch in time so I can get most of my deliveries done as well as my pickups. 8.5 hours left.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I start at 7:15 to run early AM's. If I run them tomorrow I will have to be OTC by 4:15 with a half hour lunch. They would have to cover my pickups. LOL. I'm guessing they won't let me run EAMs and make me wait until the normal punch in time so I can get most of my deliveries done as well as my pickups. 8.5 hours left.
They can't just change your regular start time to convenience themselves

GageR

Hey guys I'd appreciate it if you could check out my post, i'm pretty confused and I could really use the help, thanks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

since when is it our job to call a helper? Although I did today. Told him they said I didnt need him. I tell them that every day, but he is good so I called out of courtesy to him.

After the initial meet is set by the helper coordinator, I set up all future meets and will call/text my helper if there are any changes or if I don't need him for the day.

We have been working on Saturday and as a result Mondays have been lighter than normal.

Future

Victory Ride
After the initial meet is set by the helper coordinator, I set up all future meets and will call/text my helper if there are any changes or if I don't need him for the day.

We have been working on Saturday and as a result Mondays have been lighter than normal.
Have you been going in on Saturdays?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Have you been going in on Saturdays?

Yuppers.

I was on vacation Thanksgiving week so I didn't work on that Saturday but I did work this past Saturday. Delivered 121 of the 131 stops on the car. Packages for known closures were not scanned and were not pulled from the cars. Swept major pickups. Started at 0930 and done by 1400. Only had 120 stops on Monday, which included work advanced from Tuesday.

Future

Victory Ride
Yuppers.

I was on vacation Thanksgiving week so I didn't work on that Saturday but I did work this past Saturday. Delivered 121 of the 131 stops on the car. Packages for known closures were not scanned and were not pulled from the cars. Swept major pickups. Started at 0930 and done by 1400. Only had 120 stops on Monday, which included work advanced from Tuesday.
Seriously don't have anything left in the tank for Saturday...personally ....couple 11hr days during the normal week ...I am shut down

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Am i wrong for not using my driver helper today? The center sent me a message that i had a helper for today and i text them back saying nah im good. I already used her one day this week but shes fat and slow and is killing my day. I just rather not have one and shes killing my pace
Not working as directed.

Cementups

Box Monkey
They can't just change your regular start time to convenience themselves

Technically my start time is 8:50 but I run EAMs. But to make sure I didn't have to bring anything back I started at 9:20. I was still off at 5:40 and had 20 minutes to spare. It's ok, I didn't mind.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Technically my start time is 8:50 but I run EAMs. But to make sure I didn't have to bring anything back I started at 9:20. I was still off at 5:40 and had 20 minutes to spare. It's ok, I didn't mind.
59 hours 54 minutes...none missed...but I did get a message saying tomorrow is a MANDATORY work day...I won't be there