Driver not getting overtime he wants

Brownwind

How to file on getting more time? Driver is not on the 9.5 list ever, Never turns down extra work, Getting 8-9 hours but wants more time- center using seasonal drivers who are out later etc. Can I get some input so I can pass this along. Central region Michigan rider
He can pick up hours on preload or local sort.
OT is paid for sixth punch

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No way a PVD should be allowed 12 and any regular full time driver gets 8… think about how silly that sounds…. I would tell driver to go to dispatcher and ask/ tell him to move some PVD work that’s in his loop to him … should be a win win as drivers SPOHR probably at least double that of a PVD
An rpcd makes approximately twice what a pvd scab makes

Sporhwhore

Exactly! But as long as the OP’s co worker wants it (as long as he’s not on 9.5 list )he should have dibs on it according to new contract over a PVD! That’s subcontracting 101 package car style ( giving union work to scabs to save money which it actually doesn’t according to my ORS)

You know me...
Screenshot_20231211_003650_Facebook.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I am just checking other areas to to see if I can help out, Maybe they ran into this issue, he is fair with the company- fair days work fair days pay, I know my department other mechanics do use any over time is extra work and it goes in seniority order but that's easier to control when inside at the center.. The issue is PVD and seasonal getting way more hours, not looking to scam the company to get extra, I was in hope someone had a way to just make them adjust dispatch. They may or maybe not trying to save money paying PVD and seasonal to do extra work.
Are they sending any drivers home?