Easter ruined by UPS

Johney

ThisThreadDelivers_zpsf875b5aa.jpg
Yea the UPS truck is parked on the wrong side of the street.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Who said I deleted it?

It's just that certain members have problems understanding the difference from personal attacks and group attacks.
UpState seems to have a firm understanding of the difference.

Why are personal attacks necessary, whether directed at one person or a group? One thing I remember from kindergarten is, If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing.

Seems to me that if someone needs to resort to attacking people rather than having an intelligent discussion, THEY are the one with the problem, not the ones taking issue with the attacks. :)

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Who said I deleted it?

It's just that certain members have problems understanding the difference from personal attacks and group attacks.
UpState seems to have a firm understanding of the difference.
ANd yet he doesn't seem to uunderstand that he can't call the OP of this thread a whiny B_?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wish mine was nickels and dimes.
Mine is more like C-notes and D-notes.
I get charged things that used to be covered....I could go to the Dr...get an xray...and pay only a $10 co-pay under Aetna. Now I still pay the $10 co-pay...but I'll get a bill for 7.99 for the xray that Teamcare didn't fully cover.

Why are personal attacks necessary, whether directed at one person or a group? One thing I remember from kindergarten is, If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing.

Seems to me that if someone needs to resort to attacking people rather than having an intelligent discussion, THEY are the one with the problem, not the ones taking issue with the attacks. :)
If you ignore him you can join me. I only ignore one and that's all. It's totally for the better.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
With all due respect....

I get charged things that used to be covered....I could go to the Dr...get an xray...and pay only a $10 co-pay under Aetna. Now I still pay the $10 co-pay...but I'll get a bill for 7.99 for the xray that Teamcare didn't fully cover.

The days of going to the ER.. for every ache and pain.. are over.

We enjoyed that, for years.

And now....

-Bug-

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
With all due respect....

The days of going to the ER.. for every ache and pain.. are over.

We enjoyed that, for years.

And now....

-Bug-
Not talkng about the ER.....talking about...my podiatrist, for example. Xrays used to be covered for that doctor under Aetna...now with BCBS i get a bill for less than 10 bucks in addition to my co pay. It's not a lot but it adds up....

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I still don't know if the OP was miffed whether they were forced to work Easter or if that is his regular start.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

You just alienated half the members in this thread ... especially the one that are always attacking UpState.