Unions ruining ups?

Seriously why don’t you guys buy the stock through DESPP?
$20 a week, it adds up. I gave more to the United Way.
yeah gee whiz guys why wouldn't you invest in a big winner like UPS...

2000-2024:
1706881736398.png

2002-2024:
1706881895892.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?
Is the union contract destroying our company?
No. IMO Lack of integrity in management is.
Fair pay for a fair job.
I think the Union has always done well with pay.
Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups.
Irrelevant to me.
Are we not just driving a van?
There are a variety of union jobs at UPS, no?
Or am I missing something?
IMO you are missing something.
Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!!
I can’t agree with this , but I also cannot support Trump. I may be in a real pickle come the election.
Is it just union greed?
Definitely not, IMO.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
No troll. Just curious. Some of us are non unionised. (Don’t believe in it). However you must see the facts that the union drove customer away. Demanding more for already highly paid. It isn’t a coincidence we are struggling. My centre in Nevada never been so low on pkgs
Hahaha, it has nothing to do with the extremely poor service. You know the s stands for service.

Troll.. management..OMS.. or a PT air driver.... in a "right to work" state.

There is no chance with only 16 years, you would have a bid (extended) route that ran in a "van".
Quite possible in NV, so many rural communities. If it's a smaller "centre" it works out of, they may have more extended routes than in-town. I won one of those bids with 4 years in package.

That said, this is a troll.

BrownStains

My route didn’t lose any businesses or accounts through the contract negotiations. Still the same volume if not even more than it was a couple of years ago. Management should know which big accounts have been lost. Stop trying to gouge customers and offer discounts to big shippers to bring back volume. Can’t just sit here and rely on drivers to submit sales leads. Stop observing your own employees and go follow fedex around. And you management people need to follow these methods and adjust to changing conditions. Otherwise, carol tome , you will be shipped out next.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
My route didn’t lose any businesses or accounts through the contract negotiations. Still the same volume if not even more than it was a couple of years ago. Management should know which big accounts have been lost. Stop trying to gouge customers and offer discounts to big shippers to bring back volume. Can’t just sit here and rely on drivers to submit sales leads. Stop observing your own employees and go follow fedex around. And you management people need to follow these methods and adjust to changing conditions. Otherwise, carol tome , you will be shipped out next.
You obviously don't know who the world economic forum is..just saying.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
About the only thing you'll learn from following a FedEx driver around is which roadside ditches hold the most packages.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?
How much profit is management taking? Are they greedy?

BrownSnowFlake

yeah gee whiz guys why wouldn't you invest in a big winner like UPS...

2000-2024:
View attachment 467685
2002-2024:
View attachment 467686
Hindsight is 20/20. If you’re so smart go work for a hedge fund. 74x in 20 years is still acceptable to me. It’s not my only investment and it’s less than I spend on beer every week. Most of these guys have nothing. They’re spending their whole paycheck on boats and campers and other redneck toys, counting on a pension that will likely evaporate the moment they try to collect it.

Nah
You're ruining this website. Leave.