Unions ruining ups?

CarolsSecretary

Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?

542thruNthru

Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?
tenor-23.gif

Thebrownblob

No troll. Just curious. Some of us are non unionised. (Don’t believe in it). However you must see the facts that the union drove customer away. Demanding more for already highly paid. It isn’t a coincidence we are struggling. My centre in Nevada never been so low on pkgs
Why do you work here If you don’t believe in the union? Do you enjoy the pay and benefits? Why do you choose to be a scab? FedEx is nonunion you can work there. Surely they must be busting at the seams with packages? 😂

bumped

No troll. Just curious. Some of us are non unionised. (Don’t believe in it). However you must see the facts that the union drove customer away. Demanding more for already highly paid. It isn’t a coincidence we are struggling. My centre in Nevada never been so low on pkgs
Better not Bigger. Remember. You're not essential. Good-Bye.

Thebrownblob

Check fedex share price. Check UPS. Long term one company will do better. My bet isn’t on ours!
You’ll be betting wrong lol. Look at your paycheck knucklehead not their stock price. If you want to be a corporate slave, that gets paid peanuts, go ahead and work for FedEx. You’re already a scab you might as well.

CarolsSecretary

You’ll be betting wrong lol. Look at your paycheck knucklehead not their stock price. If you want to be a corporate slave, that gets paid peanuts, go ahead and work for FedEx. You’re already a scab you might as well.
I like my job thanks though. I like my management. I like my fellow “scab” workers. What I’m saying is why stay if you hate the company. Go work in your dream world. China and Cuba nice this time of year!

542thruNthru

Bet you're not returning the money the union got you.

Thebrownblob

Short term money. Next they come for us. No union can stop that.
You poor thing, you must not have worked here very long. Layoffs and buyouts, especially in the management department happen all the time.. it’s gonna be OK you’ll be able to continue to be a scab until you need union help.

Last edited: