Easy mondays

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Purplepackage, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Purplepackage

Purplepackage Well-Known Member

Anybody else have an easy Monday schedule?

My route has recently been altered on Monday to accommodate a 4/10 guy in my loop when he's off. I run his pickups now so instead of my normal 6:50 punch it's been moved to 10am

Can't get any easier than sorting your truck and just running p2 until 3:30 when pups get heavy. No longer hate Monday's

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

My Mondays suck. They collapse a route in my loop making my route heavier.

3. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Monday's are the only day of the week we can expect our freight on time. I actually don't mind waking up for work because at least I know we'll be getting on road on time.

4. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

So in other words, Express freight is late 4 days out of 5 making an 80% chance of failure? Heads at the top need to roll.

5. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

It's all about The Purple Promise. LMAO!

6. 5yearsleft

5yearsleft Member

Our loop normally has 5 routes Tuesday through Friday. On Mondays it's 3 routes. 9.5 hours every time.

7. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

My rte gets cut on Monday, drives the other three in my loop crazy because mine has more stops than the other three T-F. They also have PUP's to do, I don't, so that's why I'm T-F. But, I'd rather work Saturday than Monday.

8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Translation: Promote them and increase their salaries and bonuses for poor performance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Every Monday I kick em in the nuttz on BUST OUT ROUTE AND *UCK EVERYBODY MONDAY at brown usually nowadays til 830 or 9. Same game every freakin Monday bustin out routes and sending everybody out retarded as hell lol. They wanna play games, we can play em baby lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Honestly if you calculate it at our STA, ~80% is about right... for the past two years freight has been late(causing failures) about 70-80% of the time.(this is a guess, but I can't remember the last full week of on time anything)

Their solution hire 30% more people so we can spread the p1 freight out... I can't figure out the math, 30% more people means 30% more vehicles(which we rent since we can't keep them running) 30% more insurance on drivers, oh yes and those 30% new hire drivers a few have went through training, and walked after 2 weeks..we even had a transfer come and then go back where they came from because of the craziness... nicely done guys nicely done...

11. Purplepackage

Purplepackage Well-Known Member

We rehired a guy last peak that we had fired, he's one of those work a month and then all of a sudden start calling out sick every other day types. Funny story he did the exact same thing after Christmas and he was once again let go