Election 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm glad he's yours, Conservatives. Still going with Ben, or are ya swinging back to Trump? Your boys are priceless.......
It will all come down to which name is on the ballot with an "R" after it.
Before you pooh-pooh that, remember there's plenty of folks who voted for Obama just because of his being part black.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You don't have the capacity to hold a brilliant brain such as his.
original.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

It will all come down to which name is on the ballot with an "R" after it.
Before you pooh-pooh that, remember there's plenty of folks who voted for Obama just because of his being part black.
Just think before you vote for this guy Carson..... Do you want a man with his finger on the nuclear trigger to be this influenced by the book of Revelation?

ImWaitingForTheDay

We had a Quaker with his finger on the trigger........get over it.
After all the screaming about Obama's supposed lack of experience, suddenly right-wingers Morelock,oldie baba to name a few who think political experience isn't necessary. I wonder why that is?Oh how did that "Quaker" work out....still not over that.....

newfie

After all the screaming about Obama's supposed lack of experience, suddenly right-wingers Morelock,oldie baba to name a few who think political experience isn't necessary. I wonder why that is?Oh how did that "Quaker" work out....still not over that.....

Your "boy" as you like to reference people of color kind of set the standard on that one. There is something appealing about a Carson when compared to a woman who has lied, cheated and stolen her whole life.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Your "boy" as you like to reference people of color kind of set the standard on that one. There is something appealing about a Carson when compared to a woman who has lied, cheated and stolen her whole life.
BOYS...PLURAL...Why is this so hard for for you????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good or Bad, it just goes to show you that Carson is not the first Christian-type....remember Kennedy. OMG a Catholic !!