Election 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched the main event part of the debate last night. The moderators really sucked........rude, fight-baiting questions. IMO
The audience knew when to Boooooo (at the mods.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
That one moderator, Pecky,Shecky, or whatever, talked over the candidate's answer....making both of them unheard. She was rude and lacked the control to handle a debate.

oldngray

nowhere special
Watched the main event part of the debate last night. The moderators really sucked........rude, fight-baiting questions. IMO
The audience knew when to Boooooo (at the mods.)

No winners in the debate but the losers were the CNBC moderators. Stupid questions attempting to get the candidates to attack each other. Great that the candidates all rallied together and jumped on the moderators for their behavior. I saw it coming after the way CNBC was fawning over Graham and declaring him the winner in the warm up debate. Not because of his policies but because he had the best zinger.

moreluck

golden ticket member
WORSE.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You got that right.;)

No winners in the debate but the losers were the CNBC moderators. Stupid questions attempting to get the candidates to attack each other. Great that the candidates all rallied together and jumped on the moderators for their behavior. I saw it coming after the way CNBC was fawning over Graham and declaring him the winner in the warm up debate. Not because of his policies but because he had the best zinger.

Dumb questions for dumb candidates. Makes sense to me. Ted Cruz and the rest of them all know it's easy points to attack the media at every chance they get. What I saw was a very weak group of candidates with the usual GOP jargon designed to appeal to stupid people.