Election 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He says he's worth $9 Billion.

I believe him.

Lots of people come into large sums of money, and end up broke.

So he must be doing something right.
He's not worth that much, it's just math.
I'm not the least bit surprised you're buying the crap he's peddling.
You should really look into his relationships with the mafia.
He'll fit right in with the other politicians in Washington.
The whole "outsider" thing is just a gimmick.
If he is elected you'll get more of the same and you'll probably like it because he has an R beside his name.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He's not worth that much, it's just math.
I'm not the least bit surprised you're buying the crap he's peddling.
You should really look into his relationships with the mafia.
He'll fit right in with the other politicians in Washington.
The whole "outsider" thing is just a gimmick.
If he is elected you'll get more of the same and you'll probably like it because he has an R beside his name.
What math?

Much of his wealth is in properties.

What is the value of those properties?

Whatever someone is willing to pay.

So again, what math?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What math?

Much of his wealth is in properties.

What is the value of those properties?

Whatever someone is willing to pay.

So again, what math?
Actually a lot of the discrepancies in his worth valuation is related to what he claims his "brand" is worth. He's admitted in the past that his bogus valuation helps him in business deals. The guy is all show.

Either way it's besides the point, he was born rich and he still is. I'm not as easily impressed as you are I guess.

As far as I'm concerned he's just a crook playing the system the best he can. As a politician, there's no telling what this guy will do, I don't trust a word he says.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Calgary-born presidential hopeful Ted Cruz faces potentially damning Nickelback accusation - Edmonton Journal

The latest volley in the battle for the GOP’s presidential nomination could be the most controversial yet.

Texas senator and presidential candidate Ted Cruz is accused of liking Nickelback.

At a campaign stop in Iowa earlier this week, reporters photographed a man hoisting a ‘Ted Cruz Likes Nickelback’ sign.

Cruz has so far remained silent on the subject, but the incident has set off a firestorm of speculation that has cast a shadow over the Republican’s campaign heading into the Iowa GOP caucuses.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Jeb Bush presidential campaign reported Thursday it has spent forty million dollars on TV ads targeting voters in Iowa and New Hampshire. However, CNN just revealed he's polling at three percent. It's gotten so bad that Jeb Bush is now running attack ads against the margin of error.
~Argus Hamilton~

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No matter what baloney is said on this board about the 2016 election, one thing is clear. HILLARY CLINTON will be the next president of the United States. Every odds maker in the country has predicted Hillary wins big in November, no matter who the GOP puts up against her. The only difference between GOP candidates and Hillary is the margin of victory.

Its laughable however, how you all cling to FBI indictments, Hillarys health, her age, Bill Clinton and such, as if thats going to sway the election one way or the other.

Just think about the BILLIONS of dollars the GOP is wasting on this election (in total) just to lose. That money would be better spent making this country a better place for starving children.

http://predictwise.com/politics/2016-president-winner/

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No matter what baloney is said on this board about the 2016 election, one thing is clear. HILLARY CLINTON will be the next president of the United States. Every odds maker in the country has predicted Hillary wins big in November, no matter who the GOP puts up against her. The only difference between GOP candidates and Hillary is the margin of victory.

Its laughable however, how you all cling to FBI indictments, Hillarys health, her age, Bill Clinton and such, as if thats going to sway the election one way or the other.

Just think about the BILLIONS of dollars the GOP is wasting on this election (in total) just to lose. That money would be better spent making this country a better place for starving children.

TOS.
Promoting gambling on this site is not wise .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually a lot of the discrepancies in his worth valuation is related to what he claims his "brand" is worth. He's admitted in the past that his bogus valuation helps him in business deals. The guy is all show.

Either way it's besides the point, he was born rich and he still is. I'm not as easily impressed as you are I guess.

As far as I'm concerned he's just a crook playing the system the best he can. As a politician, there's no telling what this guy will do, I don't trust a word he says.
So sophisticated.....does everyone at the tavern hang on your every word?

moreluck

golden ticket member

TOS.
You know I've got this one saved!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know I've got this one saved!!!

Just as you did with ROMNEY. Remember election night?? You turned changed the channel before 7pm pst when you knew your name was mud with your prediction then.

Good luck being in the same position this year.

Ill be waiting.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just as you did with ROMNEY. Remember election night?? You turned changed the channel before 7pm pst when you knew your name was mud with your prediction then.

Ill be waiting.

TOS.
But first she has to win a couple of Primaries .
Everyone knows that VT is closer to NH than NY is , for busing in voters .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
But first she has to win a couple of Primaries .
Everyone knows that VT is closer to NH than NY is , for busing in voters .

Hillary is going to win the nomination without contest. Bernie is a good man, but there is no way he wins the nomination much to your dissapointment.

You however, will continue to FBI indictments as a last glimmer of hope for your GOP candidate.

Never going to happen and Hillary wins by the largest margin in American History.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Ill be waiting.

TOS.
Hillary is worried about Iowa and not looking good in N.H.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary is going to win the nomination without contest. Bernie is a good man, but there is no way he wins the nomination much to your dissapointment.

You however, will continue to FBI indictments as a last glimmer of hope for your GOP candidate.

Never going to happen and Hillary wins by the largest margin in American History.

TOS.
Yeah and they were going to change our electoral system to popular vote.......what, every election since Eisenhower? There s always talk of changing, but when it's too late for that year.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Hillary is worried about Iowa and not looking good in N.H. "

Do you have occupation of Hillarys brain? How would you know what she is worried about? Oh wait, you dont have occupation of your own brain, considering this is just a thought supplanted into YOUR brain by a fox surrogate to keep you engaged in the election.

Sorry, ma bad.

TOS.

wkmac

12540872_545715518886821_2387566981318063197_n.jpg