Election 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
this is not to endorse Trump…….it’s just funny!!!

1915398_1751204485110185_3118899785910015759_n.jpg

BrownArmy

Wrong.

Democrats lose if they run Hillary or Bernie.

End of story, thanks for playing.

How do you figure?

Polls are inaccurate, but even with the margin of error, even Bernie beats Trump-a-loompa.

I think you're one of those people that hasn't quite realized the demographic shift in this country.

Are you upset that you're becoming the minority?

Trump is a fashion candidate. His policies are vague and ridiculous, and my guess is if he actually got elected, you would be sorely disappointed.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How do you figure?

Polls are inaccurate, but even with the margin of error, even Bernie beats Trump-a-loompa.

I think you're one of those people that hasn't quite realized the demographic shift in this country.

Are you upset that you're becoming the minority?

Trump is a fashion candidate. His policies are vague and ridiculous, and my guess is if he actually got elected, you would be sorely disappointed.
You would vote for a communist over Trump?

BrownArmy

You would vote for a communist over Trump?

Umm, possibly, let me know when there's a Communist running.

A linguist analyzed Trumps' speeches and concluded he speaks with a fourth-grade vocabulary (sorry, I don't have a link).

Is Trump talking down to people, or is he talking up to people?

I think you would suggest that he's just talking 'to' people, just 'telling it like it is'.

In either case, Trump will do what every politician does, in every election cycle: he'll throw out red meat to the primary voters, and if he gets the R nomination, he'll turn on a dime and modify his rhetoric to win the general election.

If it came down to Trump vs. Clinton, I'd probably vote for Trump, for the same reason I voted for Obama in his first run, to throw a wrench in the machine.

Sadly, Obama didn't prove to be the disruptive force I hoped he would be.

I'm sort of surprised at all the hate for Obama on the R side - he's been one of the best R Presidents ever!

realbrown1

Umm, possibly, let me know when there's a Communist running.

A linguist analyzed Trumps' speeches and concluded he speaks with a fourth-grade vocabulary (sorry, I don't have a link).

Is Trump talking down to people, or is he talking up to people?

I think you would suggest that he's just talking 'to' people, just 'telling it like it is'.

In either case, Trump will do what every politician does, in every election cycle: he'll throw out red meat to the primary voters, and if he gets the R nomination, he'll turn on a dime and modify his rhetoric to win the general election.

If it came down to Trump vs. Clinton, I'd probably vote for Trump, for the same reason I voted for Obama in his first run, to throw a wrench in the machine.

Sadly, Obama didn't prove to be the disruptive force I hoped he would be.

I'm sort of surprised at all the hate for Obama on the R side - he's been one of the best R Presidents ever!
You would vote for a liar, a disgraced lawyer and a wife of a serial rapist over a great business man.

You know I am telling the facts.

BrownArmy

You would vote for a liar, a disgraced lawyer and a wife of a serial rapist over a great business man.

You know I am telling the facts.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

I said I would vote for Trump over Hillary.

And, you're not telling facts, you are simply repeating tiny thoughts, some of which you've internalized.

Cheers!

realbrown1

Great businessman?

Did you miss how many times he filed for bankruptcy with his "businesses" ????

Dont be a joke bro, leave that to Trump.

TOS.
He used the laws of our nation for 2 reasons.

To screw over people he was doing business with that wouldn't re-negotiate deals with Trump.

To get richer.

He didn't use the bk laws to save himself or his company.

He used it as a tacticle weapon against his enemies for personal gain.

Those other companies should have re-negotiated with Trump.

They would have been better off.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He used the laws of our nation for 2 reasons.

To screw over people he was doing business with that wouldn't re-negotiate deals with Trump.

To get richer.

He didn't use the bk laws to save himself or his company.

He used it as a tacticle weapon against his enemies for personal gain.

Those other companies should have re-negotiated with Trump.

They would have been better off.

And when he spends the country into oblivion, guess who picks up the tab for it??

YES, YOU.

YOU and the rest of working america would be the BK court and "We" would eat the damage.

Learn the difference.

TOS.

realbrown1

And when he spends the country into oblivion, guess who picks up the tab for it??

YES, YOU.

YOU and the rest of working america would be the BK court and "We" would eat the damage.

Learn the difference.

TOS.
Are you kidding, we will have a surplus budget every year, and start paying down the national debt.

What makes you think he will not?

Obama's the one that virtually bankrupted or nation.

Will you at least admit that?

wkmac

I started out making about 70$ a month delivering newspapers on a bicycle and 46 years later I'm making over $100k a year so you mean something like that?
;)

realbrown1

I started out making about 70$ a month delivering newspapers on a bicycle and 46 years later I'm making over $100k a year so you mean something like that?
;)

Not the same.

Most earn more money as they get older.

But Trump has managed to grow his WEALTH decade after decade.

He doesn't have 9 billion. But that's besides the point.
He started out rich and got richer, big deal.
He says he's worth $9 Billion.

I believe him.

Lots of people come into large sums of money, and end up broke.

So he must be doing something right.