Election is over.

P

pickup

Well where else would he have gone, one of the churches he married his first two wives at?

For you and Mr Fed ex I am looking at the technical qualifications for President and I see nothing about never having been divorced or having to do religious things in public as qualifying conditions.

Try again , SNOWFLAKES !

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For you and Mr Fed ex I am looking at the technical qualifications for President and I see nothing about never having been divorced or having to do religious things in public as qualifying conditions.

Try again , SNOWFLAKES !
Who said anything about technical qualifications for President?
Try again, SNOWFLAKE!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Try again , SNOWFLAKES !

WUT, Shatflake? I think your boy Donald should be more concerned about some of his legal issues. My point, since you Righties "own" Christianity and morality, is that your President should exemplify those characteristics. Otherwise, I'm sure you wouldn't have elected someone of flawed moral character, right?

Trump has probably broken all of the 10 Commandments at least several times, so he should be in church begging forgiveness from Jesus, especially at Xmas.

Got it, SHATFLAKE?

newfie

Probably banging his new mistress, who will replace Melania when she is no longer hot enough.

any 70 year old man that can still bang a mistress while still married to a hot model is a god.

I cant believe someone who supports Bill the rapist would even try this type of attack on trump.
#anothersnowflakehissyfit

P

pickup

WUT, Shatflake? I think your boy Donald should be more concerned about some of his legal issues. My point, since you Righties "own" Christianity and morality, is that your President should exemplify those characteristics. Otherwise, I'm sure you wouldn't have elected someone of flawed moral character, right?

Trump has probably broken all of the 10 Commandments at least several times, so he should be in church begging forgiveness from Jesus, especially at Xmas.

Got it, SHATFLAKE?

I really feeeel like you need to tone down your microagressions bro. Like whatever Maaaaaan ....

Boulevard859710

Intelligent people know Trump is a disaster in the making. His latest incident, the Tweet telling China to "keep the drone" is just one more indication he shouldn't be President. I know all you admire his shoot from the hip style, but that isn't going to work very well diplomatically.

He's an idiot, and an idiot shouldn't be our President. We lost, which is fine. Give us a President who is sane.

And stop using snowflake, loser. I'm sure one of the talk hosts used it and all of you jumped on board. Think for yourself, and come up with your own insult.

Tie, tell everyone who you really are, and how you were kicked-off the site and created the alternate site that insulted Cheryl and Tony so badly.
Then stop using racist, bigot, and misogynist.