Embassy Attacks

bbsam

Staff member
Something politicized during an election season?! The horror! And we act like they aren't playing to our desire to watch it all play out like a football game.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My take was slightly different from yours (imagine that). I saw it as the body was barely cold, the dirt had yet to settle on the grave and you chose to politicize his death.

BTW, don't ever DUH me, bro.

Dave.

I dont have to, your words sometimes DUH themselves, I merely brought it to your attention.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thanks TOS, I never knew that "profit" was the muslim way of spelling prophet , as in that picture of the sign holders.

Those people did their best to write as best they could, without an education, an expression of sorrow for our slain citizens. Why not just say THANKYOU and move on?

The animals are really closer to home than the middle east.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Something politicized during an election season?! The horror! And we act like they aren't playing to our desire to watch it all play out like a football game.

Keep this up and you'll be as cynical as I am. LOL!

That option is now off the table for good. And on that note:

Republican Love Foreign Aid

Posted by Laurence Vance on September 13, 2012 10:45 AM
A bill in the House introduced by Republicans to fund the government at obscene levels for the next six months includes funding for foreign aid, including to Libya and Egypt. What fiscal conservatives those Republicans are!
Update: The House just passed the bill by a vote of 329-91. The Republican vote was 165-70. Ron Paul voted against it. Paul Ryan voted for it. What more needs to be said?

You made your bed so sleep in it!

bbsam

Staff member
Keep this up and you'll be as cynical as I am. LOL!

That option is now off the table for good. And on that note:

You made your bed so sleep in it!
I don't doubt that I am as cynical as you. I just keep a high fiber diet.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Ambassador Chris Stevens did not have a Marine detail in Benghazi, Libya. But White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.[/h]

That’s the pathetic foreign policy of the Obama administration, says Caddell today in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “Jarrett seems to have a 24 hour, around the clock detail, with five or six agents full time,” Caddell explains. “The media has been completely uninterested. We don’t provide security for our ambassador in Libya, but she needs a full Secret Service security detail. And nobody thinks there’s anything wrong with this. And nobody in the press will ask. What kind of slavish stoogery are they perpetrating here?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's the fearless leader..........to hell with respect for one's religion.....you hurt Ameicans, you're in trouble.

"President Barack Obama on Saturday rejected any denigration of Islam but said there is no excuse for attacks on U.S. embassies, insisting he will never tolerate efforts to harm Americans. "I have made it clear that the United States has a profound respect for people of all faiths," Obama ...."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ambassador Chris Stevens did not have a Marine detail in Benghazi, Libya. But White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.

That’s the pathetic foreign policy of the Obama administration, says Caddell today in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “Jarrett seems to have a 24 hour, around the clock detail, with five or six agents full time,” Caddell explains. “The media has been completely uninterested. We don’t provide security for our ambassador in Libya, but she needs a full Secret Service security detail. And nobody thinks there’s anything wrong with this. And nobody in the press will ask. What kind of slavish stoogery are they perpetrating here?
Marines don't get assigned to guard the ambassador, that's not their job. Security for U.S. ambassadors is the responsibility of Diplomatic Security (DS) and Stevens did have DS guys with him, at least two of whom were killed. Just from what you posted it sounds like Caddell doesn't really know what he's talking about.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Marines don't get assigned to guard the ambassador, that's not their job. Security for U.S. ambassadors is the responsibility of Diplomatic Security (DS) and Stevens did have DS guys with him, at least two of whom were killed. Just from what you posted it sounds like Caddell doesn't really know what he's talking about.
Hard to believe Baba would post an article that is full of misinformation.

Buddybrown

Re: REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

Honestly, I think Obama is a strong prez ! He is going to track down those 20 people that killed those people in the embassy. You think he is just sending in the marines to defend the consulates better ? Nope, he will get those suckers ! And if he succeeds before election day - then I'll doubt very much that people will share your thoughts , that he is weak ! Besides that, it will win him the election even easier.
NO AMMO AND NO MARINES!!!!!!! U.S. Marines are typically used to protect embassies and other facilities abroad, but Kredo wrote that that the Obama administration was apparently "relying on Egypt’s new Muslim Brotherhood-backed government to ensure American security, a move observers are questioning as violence in Cairo continues to rage."---- The consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was in worse shape as it had NO Marines assigned to protect the facility, Politico reported Wednesday.------Furthermore--According to NightWatch, U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson "did not permit US Marine guards to carry live ammunition, according to USMC blogs. Thus she neutralized any US military capability that was dedicated to preserve her life and protect the US Embassy." ---http://www.examiner.com/article/report-says-u-s-marines-cairo-not-allowed-to-carry-live-ammunition ---- Yeah Obama is a real kick ass prez!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Pat Cadell, a paid talking head for FOX will say anything they tell him to say.

And you repeat the same horseschitt the Lamestream media and Bill Maher feed you...drink your kool-aid.

imagesbkbiu.jpg

imagesbkbiu.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

NO AMMO AND NO MARINES!!!!!!! U.S. Marines are typically used to protect embassies and other facilities abroad, but Kredo wrote that that the Obama administration was apparently "relying on Egypt’s new Muslim Brotherhood-backed government to ensure American security, a move observers are questioning as violence in Cairo continues to rage."---- The consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was in worse shape as it had NO Marines assigned to protect the facility, Politico reported Wednesday.------Furthermore--According to NightWatch, U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson "did not permit US Marine guards to carry live ammunition, according to USMC blogs. Thus she neutralized any US military capability that was dedicated to preserve her life and protect the US Embassy." ---http://www.examiner.com/article/report-says-u-s-marines-cairo-not-allowed-to-carry-live-ammunition ---- Yeah Obama is a real kick ass prez!

It always amazes me how gulible people can be when they listen to the non stop B.S. of the right wing propaganda machine.

Listen, you can swallow the B.S. hook line and sinker, and yet OBAMA leads ROMNEY by 3.2 points nationally.

Good luck with that.

Peace

TOS

texan

Jonestown sad story........
But so is it sad for those who have not figured out what is going on in this country....
untitled.png