Employee Discounts

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
No one has even mentioned incentives that are given out every month to dealers for meeting a quota sales number from the factory. These incentives change every month from dealer to dealer, model to model, and the volume they sell.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No one has even mentioned incentives that are given out every month to dealers for meeting a quota sales number from the factory. These incentives change every month from dealer to dealer, model to model, and the volume they sell.

...nor has anyone mentioned that the best time to buy is toward the end of the month...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Never thought of that ...makes sense

Dealers have to pay tax on every vehicle left on their lot on the last day of the month.

I have also heard that you should never buy a car that was built on either a Monday or Friday.

I have no idea how you would find out what day a new car was built.

Future

Victory Ride
Dealers have to pay tax on every vehicle left on their lot on the last day of the month.

I have also heard that you should never buy a car that was built on either a Monday or Friday.

I have no idea how you would find out what day a new car was built.
I have heard that also.... I think somewhere it is marked on the vehicle

Future

Victory Ride
I have 7 car dealerships on my new route.....really not in the market for a new vehicle ...but seeing them every day makes me want

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have 7 car dealerships on my new route.....really not in the market for a new vehicle ...but seeing them every day makes me want
Feel the same way. I flip flop between thinking I want a new one every 3/4 years or wanting to just drive them into the ground .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Feel the same way. I flip flop between thinking I want a new one every 3/4 years or wanting to just drive them into the ground .

I lease and every time I think that I am going to pay off the residual and keep it.

If I were to buy again I would pay off my Nissan and buy an electric car for "in town" driving.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I lease and every time I think that I am going to pay off the residual and keep it.

If I were to buy again I would pay off my Nissan and buy an electric car for "in town" driving.
I've considered leasing because I'm tired of repairs. Don't even want to do the basics any more.
I also like the idea of an electric car.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

R they all wheel drive?

Nope.

I've considered leasing because I'm tired of repairs. Don't even want to do the basics any more.
I also like the idea of an electric car.

I don't do a lot of personal driving and usually end up turning them in with a ton of unused miles.

I also like the idea of an electric car. I will wait until I retire and will have to find a place near where I want to move that will let me install an outdoor charging station.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My truck is a 2014.....only have 18000 miles on her.....but getting really bored with her
It's a DOdge, So I think your already pushing your luck. Better trade now. :p

My hd2500 is 3 years old, 30k miles. I'm bored with it too, but flip flop with the idea of replacing it, or keeping it indefinitely .