Employee Engagement Survey for Union Employees

aintbleedinbrown

Has anyone else been told to do the employee engagement survey on behalf of.... all of their employees? That was basically how we did it this year for PT Sups and almost all of the union employees. Anyone else?... I think I've done around 50 so far over the last few weeks.:happy-very: Let's just say there are a LOT of dissatisfied employees out there!

Returntosender

Re: Employee engagement survey

Comments section. No confidence in management team to react/respond to the results of this survey. Safety= strongly disagree, management teams treats me fairly with repect=strongly disagree. Mangement team will listen to employee imput=strongly disagree.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

They kept asking me to take it. I kept saying No. They asked if they could assume then that I did not want to take it at all or just not now. I said I dont want to take it ever. If I cant say nothing nice, I would rather say nothing at all. I think my Momma taught me that.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol

They had a pt sup stand behind me while I took it. Still gave honest answers for all questions. Also took me 1/2 hour. My eyes were really tired after a 10 hr day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I took it a few weeks ago...what a crock of shiiii....Here take this survey, tell us how much you love ups lol. I strongly disagreed to almost every question.