Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

falcon back

Ok, but fdx doesn’t let you use RHPA money do they?only if you get a policy in the marketplace I thought.Retiring in Dec and RHPA will be 25k for ins premiums but how I understood it is you can only use for health plans that you get in the open market,not a fdx plan.
You can use the Reimbursement account for Retiree Insurance or Open Market insurance. You can't use it for Cobra or if you get on a spouse or another employers plan IF the premiums are taken out pre-tax, which most are. Depending on how old you are, I highly suggest looking into getting on Cobra when you retiree. The premiums are MUCH cheaper than Retiree Insurance. While you do have to pay the entire amount out of pocket, it will make your Reimbursement account last longer when you go that route. Based on getting 25k, sounds like you are about 61. Get on Cobra for about $600 a month for 18 months and then use the reimbursement account for the 18-20 months that it will pay the Retiree Insurance. By that time you will be very close to Medicare age

NC man

Yea the retiree is 1136 month.is the Cobra the same as ins we have now.Tried to call today but could not get through on nbr they gave me.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Anything financially most definitely. If you want to learn anything about certain subject, ask a person who was successful in that subject. If a person was a failure in a certain subject, why would you take anything they say as good advice? Would you ask a person who has been divorced 5 times for marital advice?
LOL. He wasn't giving advice. He was talking about the IRS.

falcon back

Yea the retiree is 1136 month.is the Cobra the same as ins we have now.Tried to call today but could not get through on nbr they gave me.
Cobra AND retiree insurance is the same as you have now. Deductibles, max out of pocket and everything else is the same as well. The only difference is the monthly premium.

falcon back

That’s weird that they offer the same ins but different premiums. Cobra being cheaper?
Cobra is offered to every person that leaves their job. Quits, gets fired, retires, whatever. Many are younger and have fewer health issues, the premiums reflect that. Retiree insurance is covering older people that have higher health risks, therefor the premiums are more expensive. Same insurance, different premiums.

59 Dano

Whatever. Either way, listening to him about anything financial is like listening to you about anything DGO related.
And then when we ask you to identify our errors -which you claim are numerous- you can't, and if we keep asking, you still can't, and if we keep asking beyond that, "I'm retired and make a bunch of money!"

It's rare that someone jumps into a debate forum as unprepared and incapable as you.

falcon back

And then when we ask you to identify our errors -which you claim are numerous- you can't, and if we keep asking, you still can't, and if we keep asking beyond that, "I'm retired and make a bunch of money!"

It's rare that someone jumps into a debate forum as unprepared and incapable as you.
Your latest mistake was your advice to not report striking an object, damage or not. The winefella said his manager told him in the future that he was to always report hitting an object. You never admitted a current ops manager was correct and totally in agreement with my opinion on the subject.

Have a nice day.

59 Dano

Your latest mistake was your advice to not report striking an object, damage or not. The winefella said his manager told him in the future that he was to always report hitting an object. You never admitted a current ops manager was correct and totally in agreement with my opinion on the subject.

Have a nice day.
You're telling me what the policy says, which no one disputes. I'm telling you how the policy works, which seems to trouble you for some strange reason. Someone who worked in DGO at any level about hourly would understand. Regardless, not my problem.

Have a nice day.

falcon back

You're telling me what the policy says, which no one disputes. I'm telling you how the policy works, which seems to trouble you for some strange reason. Someone who worked in DGO at any level about hourly would understand. Regardless, not my problem.

Have a nice day.
LOL

You insisted my views on calling and reporting ANY incident were wrong. You even said it was not company policy to report a non incident. Operational and myself kept saying it is necessary to report any contact with a boat trailer. Once a real manager's opinion was given by wineguy, you change your story and say it is policy. Nice try.

59 Dano

LOL

You insisted my views on calling and reporting ANY incident were wrong. You even said it was not company policy to report a non incident. Operational and myself kept saying it is necessary to report any contact with a boat trailer. Once a real manager's opinion was given by wineguy, you change your story and say it is policy. Nice try.
You are delusional.