Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You think anyone takes your opinion serious?
Maybe, maybe not. You're more concerned about it than I am.

Either way, I am retired while you slave away trying to look important day after day.
I'm sure that spending day after day after day posting "I'm retired" as your answer to everything because it's the only way you can get attention is fun.

falcon back

Maybe, maybe not. You're more concerned about it than I am.

I'm sure that spending day after day after day posting "I'm retired" as your answer to everything because it's the only way you can get attention is fun.
Being retired makes reading nonsense from some on here easier to laugh at.

falcon back

True, you're hysterical!
And I have a nice convertible bed to sleep in. Meanwhile you move from place to place and have elaborate plans to someday move somewhere and maybe save for retirement. LOL. If you haven't saved for retirement by now, good luck in SOMEDAY saving money for retirement.

vantexan

And I have a nice convertible bed to sleep in. Meanwhile you move from place to place and have elaborate plans to someday move somewhere and maybe save for retirement. LOL. If you haven't saved for retirement by now, good luck in SOMEDAY saving money for retirement.
Hey chief I'm 59 not 67. Plenty of time to save.

vantexan

LOL. It's like studying for a test as the teacher hands the test out. If you haven't done it by now, it's not gonna happen. At 59, you should be spending your retirement funds, not trying to save them.
If I had a full traditional pension like you do plus the benefit of higher pay all those years I certainly would be better off. Is your solution I should stop trying?

falcon back

If I had a full traditional pension like you do plus the benefit of higher pay all those years I certainly would be better off. Is your solution I should stop trying?
If you hadn't quit so many times, you would be way better off. It's not that you should quit trying, it's the fact you are convinced that someday you will move somewhere and somehow magically save money for retirement. If you haven't saved by your age, it most likely isn't gonna happen.

vantexan

If you hadn't quit so many times, you would be way better off. It's not that you should quit trying, it's the fact you are convinced that someday you will move somewhere and somehow magically save money for retirement. If you haven't saved by your age, it most likely isn't gonna happen.
So let's see. From 62 until 67 I will have about $3250 in income monthly. My expenses in the States plus my expenses in Argentina should be about $750 a month. That leaves $2500 a month to save. More to save over time as bills are paid. Should do $150k in savings. That doesn't include what I save before 62. Or any inheritance I might receive. Argentina is reopening Nov. 1st and I'm there no later than February, maybe January. I know it troubles you that I might amount to something but you'll just have to live with it.

falcon back

So let's see. From 62 until 67 I will have about $3250 in income monthly. My expenses in the States plus my expenses in Argentina should be about $750 a month. That leaves $2500 a month to save. More to save over time as bills are paid. Should do $150k in savings. That doesn't include what I save before 62. Or any inheritance I might receive. Argentina is reopening Nov. 1st and I'm there no later than February, maybe January. I know it troubles you that I might amount to something but you'll just have to live with it.
LOL
Living without your family in a foreign country just so you can have enough money to retire is your idea of a good retirement? Glad you had a plan. You have been talking for some time about this great life in these foreign lands and yet, you are still in the states and none of your plans seem to have taken place.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
LOL
Living without your family in a foreign country just so you can have enough money to retire is your idea of a good retirement? Glad you had a plan. You have been talking for some time about this great life in these foreign lands and yet, you are still in the states and none of your plans seem to have taken place.
Maybe he wants to live as far away from you as possible. Can’t say I blame him.

vantexan

LOL
Argentina is closed down but will reopen Nov. 1st. And guess what, my wife and I are better off living apart. And judging by what the diabetes is doing to me now I might not make it to 70. So I'm doing this not to live it up down the road but to get our home paid off before I die so she'll have some security. It's what drives me, not playing golf or going to car races. More power to you but I've got other things to worry about besides having fun.

fuqboi

So if I'm currently a courier that just got moved to step 4, would I be at step 3 on the new RTD plan if I went over? That would be a $6-7 dollar pay increase... seems too good to be true.

falcon back

So if I'm currently a courier that just got moved to step 4, would I be at step 3 on the new RTD plan if I went over? That would be a $6-7 dollar pay increase... seems too good to be true.
You might go to the step that is above yours but just above your hourly rate.