Facebook--"Vote no on UPS contract" page. Anyone seen this?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by upsmaninmi, May 6, 2015.

1. upsmaninmi

upsmaninmi Member

I came across the page and can't believe some of the pictures that are posted. Wonder how many people have been fired for doing this stuff on the clock....

2. tacken

tacken Active Member

You going to share were they are posted?

3. They may as well just post "Please fire me!"

4. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

We had a runner that use to post all day at work on facebook. No one ever said a word to him.

5. tacken

tacken Active Member

What's the difference being on Facebook or BC all day?

6. The fact that your name is right there for all to see.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. upsmaninmi

upsmaninmi Member

Well, some chic took a picture of herself in the back of the truck with her uniform shirt off and just a tank top on if you'd like to check it out.....

8. UPS Preloader

UPS Preloader Active Member

She was hot in more ways than one and she was on break. What's wrong with posting while on break?

9. The Driver

The Driver Active Member

I just wouldn't post pictures of interiors of company property like that. Except her. She should still be able to.

10. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

100 stupid ads?

11. upsmaninmi

upsmaninmi Member

Because this company is full of D-bags looking to take us out for any stupid reason they can.

12. Dr.Brownz

Dr.Brownz Well-Known Member

No to the contract

13. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I saw one of my guys post a pic that would have got him fired. I called him and had him take it down. He would have been toast is someone saw it.

14. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

That was a very sexy pic.

15. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Getting an early start on 2018?

16. UPS4Life

UPS4Life Active Member

Maybe they don't know about BC and its their own little ups facebook page..... Only you would think with what they're posting it would be private.

17. Ok, I bit. Damn! Why did I never see pretty troublemakers like that delivering to me all the years I did shipping & receiving?!

18. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

That page was pretty active leading up to the contract being ratified. It was a little to hostile for me. It made the worst days on here seem like a Sunday school picnic. I deleted myself from it shortly after the news broke about the contract being ratified. The whining was unbearable. Then I canceled my Facebook account soon after that. And I don't miss it.