Fallout from the new contract?

542thruNthru

Our contracts historically help PT sups. It's raises their pay because UPS can't get anyone to be a PT sup when they male less than a PTer.

FT Sups will take the biggest hit because most are really needed.

center manager from what I'm hearing is being looked at for cuts because their decision making is slowly being passed to others. They are more just there to take the tongue lashing. Only thing that helped them stay around as long as they have is because they are supposed to be HR as well. We've seen how true that is...

Honestly anything non operations is never safe in my opinion but that's corporate crap and no one cares about those chair spinners. :)

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
L O L. Yeah that’s not gonna happen. They’ll be lots of grumbling no matter what, Trust me
Already a low seniority RPCDs tell me today he can’t work Saturday I’ll just quit L O L, I said sayonara.
Shortsighted dummy. Baffles the mind. Maybe it’s because I am actively pursuing an end goal, idk.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Our contracts historically help PT sups. It's raises their pay because UPS can't get anyone to be a PT sup when they male less than a PTer.

FT Sups will take the biggest hit because most are really needed.

center manager from what I'm hearing is being looked at for cuts because their decision making is slowly being passed to others. They are more just there to take the tongue lashing. Only thing that helped them stay around as long as they have is because they are supposed to be HR as well. We've seen how true that is...

Honestly anything non operations is never safe in my opinion but that's corporate crap and no one cares about those chair spinners. :)

Correction: (Highly Paid) “chair spinners”..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Haven't seen one in a long time
Found a pic of you from when you started a few years ago….on your training route 1A…
1688493278569.jpeg