FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure.

But stop with the woe is me act. Those 3 letter agencies you now hate always have been and will be filled with conservatives. The only reason you think they’ve flipped is the only thing they hate more than liberals is people who break the law.

Also, Hillary had emails on a server in a basement that supposedly her and a few employees had access to. Trump had paper files all over the place and showed them off to visitors and dinner guests.
Such a lie.
Literally all of it.
You people have no shame.

Non liberal

Sure.

But stop with the woe is me act. Those 3 letter agencies you now hate always have been and will be filled with conservatives. The only reason you think they’ve flipped is the only thing they hate more than liberals is people who break the law.

Also, Hillary had emails on a server in a basement that supposedly her and a few employees had access to. Trump had paper files all over the place and showed them off to visitors and dinner guests.
Classified information on her personal computer where anyone who is smart enough to hack into it could view it and I’m sure more than a few did. If trumps info was so classified, why did the doj play them on cnn for all of America to hear them? Think a little bit dude. Get the trump derangement syndrome out of your head and think.

newolddude

Classified information on her personal computer where anyone who is smart enough to hack into it could view it and I’m sure more than a few did. If trumps info was so classified, why did the doj play them on cnn for all of America to hear them? Think a little bit dude. Get the trump derangement syndrome out of your head and think.

I’ve already said you guys can jail Hillary multiple times.

vantexan

Sure.

Hillary had 33,000 emails on a private, illegal server that she refused to hand over under subpoena and made sure they couldn't be accessed. We have no way of knowing just how many classified documents she had in those emails or what crimes she had committed that the emails detailed. Huge violation of our national security laws and and absolutely obstruction of justice. Yet you are here once again trying to minimize what she did.

And once again trying to make what Trump did seem much worse. Biden had classified documents in at least 4 unsecure locations with some dating back to 1994. When he took all of those documents he didn't have the power assigned to a sitting president in handling such material. Yet once again you're acting like what Trump did was so much worse.

I have no problem with prosecuting Trump if he broke the law. Democrats however always circle the wagons around their own. I guess what it comes down to is they know it's worse than anything Nixon ever did but they don't want to gain for Biden that most corrupt president title they hang over Nixon and the Republicans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve already said you guys can jail Hillary multiple times.
This is the way you people lie.

You know the 4th branch of government will not go after their own. You say go after them lock them up. Then you pretend they'll actually do it if they're guilty.

You're only saying jail her because you know they won't do it.

It's just lying.

oldngray

nowhere special
This is the way you people lie.

You know the 4th branch of government will not go after their own. You say go after them lock them up. Then you pretend they'll actually do it if they're guilty.

You're only saying jail her because you know they won't do it.

It's just lying.
They say that now when its too late to matter.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Throw Hillary in jail. Seriously. Jail her. I don't care.
I find it funny you guys and gals think she is free or alive right now..lol

Treason doesn't allow you to stay alive..

Figure I'll add another one.

Last edited: