FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Non liberal

He had a server wiped?
Gosh gee golly. In your opinion, what should the punishment be for such an act?
They can just simply replay the video of comey when they asked him how hillary Clinton should be punished for wiping her e-mail servers and he said “it’s nothing to punish a Secretary of State for” except trump was actually a president.

Thebrownblob

They can just simply replay the video of comey when they asked him how hillary Clinton should be punished for wiping her e-mail servers and he said “it’s nothing to punish a Secretary of State for” except trump was actually a president.
That will magically be forgotten. Or justified somehow.

newolddude

Throw Hillary in jail. Seriously. Jail her. I don't care.

newolddude

Maybe, but why don’t we just have equal application of law in all instances? Is that really such a foreign concept? It would certainly give people a lot more confidence in three letter agencies.
Sure.

But stop with the woe is me act. Those 3 letter agencies you now hate always have been and will be filled with conservatives. The only reason you think they’ve flipped is the only thing they hate more than liberals is people who break the law.

Also, Hillary had emails on a server in a basement that supposedly her and a few employees had access to. Trump had paper files all over the place and showed them off to visitors and dinner guests.

Thebrownblob

Sure.

But stop with the woe is me act. Those 3 letter agencies you now hate always have been and will be filled with conservatives. The only reason you think they’ve flipped is the only thing they hate more than liberals is people who break the law.

Also, Hillary had emails on a server in a basement that supposedly her and a few employees had access to. Trump had paper files all over the place and showed them off to visitors and dinner guests.
Lol woe is me? I don’t care about Trump you do lt. I care about stasi style unconstitutional actions by these criminals. You are a boot licker. And that boot will crush your neck eventually. Trump is an idiot that let people rot in jail while he made millions and didn’t lift a finger to help them but now he’s pissed at the FBI? Give me a break.