FedEx future plans

AB831

The plan of shifting non pharmacy, non lithium battery, non signature, and essentially regional p2 express to ground. Aka lmo. I remember the shares ticking after this announcement. Again, I think it’s already operational and with a lot of that 4z volume being shifted back to express; I’d say it’s not working so well
Like 99% of what this washed up company comes up with.

falcon back

Like 99% of what this washed up company comes up with.
You are absolutely correct. This company's days are numbered. If it survives till Spring, it will be a miracle. No vision, no volume or plan in place to gain volume. If I were you, I would resign immediately and start that job you have bragged that you will be able to get and make twice as much money as you do now.

AB831

You are absolutely correct. This company's days are numbered. If it survives till Spring, it will be a miracle. No vision, no volume or plan in place to gain volume. If I were you, I would resign immediately and start that job you have bragged that you will be able to get and make twice as much money as you do now.
Show me where I said that.

Serf

The plan of shifting non pharmacy, non lithium battery, non signature, and essentially regional p2 express to ground. Aka lmo. I remember the shares ticking after this announcement. Again, I think it’s already operational and with a lot of that 4z volume being shifted back to express; I’d say it’s not working so well
I work in the Northeast. I hope they figure it out.

bacha29

Haha ya let the ground guy be the one out past 8 alone in the dark, stuck on an icy road in bfe. I can already picture your bbq full of juicy steaks and your wife humming love songs happy you’re off by 530
That and being down over the embankment and not back to the barn until 3:30 AM. I had that happen to me. It was then just go home shower crap and shave turn around and go back and start another day.

Serf

Haha ya let the ground guy be the one out past 8 alone in the dark, stuck on an icy road in bfe. I can already picture your bbq full of juicy steaks and your wife humming love songs happy you’re off by 530
Cheeky. I give ground guys credit. Thankless job for those mules. But I was thinking more of the aspect of how much cheaper it is to truck P2 freight than it is to fly it. Our C- healthcare, our D+ raises, etc.