FedEx has just released its fiscal Q4 financial

fedupped

If you can buy or sell me even once, you are a fraud here and someone other than you state you are. If your just a woe is me Express driver, not a chance.

Here is your mo:
I'm an Express Driver
I hate Fedex Management
I hate Ground, they are scabs, even though I'm not in a union
If you work for Express you should quit, however I won't, but still you should.
I'm secretly rich, but I stay on at ****ty Fedex and waste gobs of time here, well because I have a mental illness.

I think that wraps you up in a nut-shell.
ouch, that last post count put you right at 666

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you can buy or sell me even once, you are a fraud here and someone other than you state you are. If your just a woe is me Express driver, not a chance.

Here is your mo:
I'm an Express Driver
I hate Fedex Management
I hate Ground, they are scabs, even though I'm not in a union
If you work for Express you should quit, however I won't, but still you should.
I'm secretly rich, but I stay on at ****ty Fedex and waste gobs of time here, well because I have a mental illness.

I think that wraps you up in a nut-shell.

I'm all of these things Dr.Phil, but my proudest accomplishment is being a rocket surgeon. I can't tell you how many rockets, missiles, and RPGs I've saved over the years as Dr. FedEx, Rocket Surgeon.

As for the rest of your rant:
A. The wife is holding out
B. You didn't take your meds
C. It's that time of the month and you are cranky and puffy. May I suggest a Midol?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Ya have to excuse the rocket surgeons who come on here seemingly for the sole purpose of looking down their long noses at the stupid box monkeys. They're not always the sharpest bulb on the tree.

TUT

I'm all of these things Dr.Phil, but my proudest accomplishment is being a rocket surgeon. I can't tell you how many rockets, missiles, and RPGs I've saved over the years as Dr. FedEx, Rocket Surgeon.

C. It's that time of the month and you are cranky and puffy. May I suggest a Midol?

Nah it's just you making **** up. You hate Fedex, but have the cash not to have to.... tell me who's stable? Plus I don't look down on average Americans making a living like you constantly do, tells me you'd be Fred if you had the power.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nah it's just you making **** up. You hate Fedex, but have the cash not to have to.... tell me who's stable?

My rocket surgery side job has made me quite comfortable financially. How is your Polaris these days? Need a check-up? I stay here only for the medical insurance, which is bad but more economical than having to take out a mega-policy for my family. If you keep being an ass, it will be handed right back to you.

SmithBarney

So what does Memphis REALLY think is the real core of the problem with DRA? Is it the program or is it the full-time Couriers which are sabotaging its implementation??

Remember, Ground and Express deliver to the EXACT same addresses. Different drivers and different business models, but the addresses are the same.

Yes but one major difference is Ground Straight lines, Express has varying time commits, which vary from rte to rte, which a DRA might be able to
handle, but it is not up to speed yet.

We aren't on DRA, but we use roads and the manifests in the ppad, which seems to work well enough, as we run 115% year over year. So we aren't experiencing the same things here, our saturday staff has doubled in the last 5 years(thanks Amazon) and we've added 4 PT FO routes(who also help when needed if they want to) We are still short vehicles, but thats nothing new.

The problem as seen in Memphis ISN'T DRA, it is the career Courier which threatens Express getting its 10% profit margin. Ground doesn't have career drivers, and they are paid between 50 and 66% of what Express Couriers are paid. Again, where does the problem lie from Memphis' perspective?

One of the faulty assumptions that the Couriers make, is that Memphis is being 'straight' with them as to what THEY see as the problem. You've watched the monthly propaganda videos with MT3 waving his hands around. This is actually your BEST insight (as a typical Express wage employee) as to what Memphis really thinks (you have to read between the hand waving...).

The problem that MT3 talks about in his videos, ISN'T the problem with DRA - it is the problem of the Couriers not "getting with the program" and working as Memphis wants them to. Thus why all the threats and discipline.

We all know Memphis isn't being Straight, but the big mistake Memphis is making, is making decisions based on inaccuracies years of Managers/crrs/etc fudging numbers is now coming back to bite them. So now they assume the problem is the CRRs, but in reality the system they
created of lying and deceit to please stockholders is finally catching up.

TUT

My rocket surgery side job has made me quite comfortable financially. How is your Polaris these days? Need a check-up? I stay here only for the medical insurance, which is bad but more economical than having to take out a mega-policy for my family. If you keep being an ass, it will be handed right back to you.

Don't play that **** with me, you should be looking in the mirror. You're the one financially stable (really we believe you), stays at a place he hates from top to bottom, so much so he's spent years on a competitors site just burning hours of hatred, yeah that's normal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't play that **** with me, you should be looking in the mirror. You're the one financially stable (really we believe you), stays at a place he hates from top to bottom, so much so he's spent years on a competitors site just burning hours of hatred, yeah that's normal.

You have some anger issues. I explained to you why I'm still at FedEx, but you choose to remain a sputtering, cranky little biotch. Take the Midol, OK?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
We all know Memphis isn't being Straight, but the big mistake Memphis is making, is making decisions based on inaccuracies years of Managers/crrs/etc fudging numbers is now coming back to bite them. So now they assume the problem is the CRRs, but in reality the system they
created of lying and deceit to please stockholders is finally catching up.

Bam! Right on target.

I nominate this for post of the week.

Very well said. :youreright:

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

G4zFmrq.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

LOL, you noticed it too?

59 Dano

God, what a freaking weasel. If you were actually a courier instead of a corporate lackey, you'd know that there is a world of difference between the Express courier job and the Ground driver job.

Tell it to the customers and see if they care.

The truth is that Ground is a rag-tag outfit of misfits and fly-by-night contractors, who all coalesce together into a smarmy goo that delivers packages cheaply. Why is that, lackey-boy? Because they pay crap wages and offer zero benefits, and that creates a company that offers cheap package delivery, utilizing marginal throwaway employees. It's a huge scam, but people like you embrace it because it is a cash cow. And your radio "analogy" makes no sense whatsoever. Hey, MT3 says he needs a foot massage. Chop, Chop Dano Boy...Uncle Mattie wants you.

Who's taking care of your wife's 'needs' when you're here ranting? I bet she gets lonely and tires of listening to you.

Maybe that's why you're here. Even she doesn't want to listen to you whine anymore.

59 Dano

Dano you're so full of BS and your bit about radio listeners not noticing anything is way off. Go back to waxing Fred's limo.

LOL!! You probably wouldn't know what to listen for​, let alone know what the topic even means.

59 Dano

Not only that but the radio and music industry HAS been decimated...

Try and keep up. The industry has been beaten up badly by niche services (satellite and streaming radio that caters to specific tastes) and the availability of huge on-demand playlists; the iPod.

The radio industry is far from decimated. Bruised and battered from competition, but viable. In fact, the biggest player in terrestrial radio (ClearChannel) was and probably still is one of the biggest investors in satellite radio.

59 Dano

I stay here only for the medical insurance

I thought you were only here because the real estate market collapsed and tanked your investments.

Then it was you're only here because you want to be a thorn in Fred's side.

Can't make up your mind?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Who's taking care of your wife's 'needs' when you're here ranting? I bet she gets lonely and tires of listening to you.

Maybe that's why you're here. Even she doesn't want to listen to you whine anymore.

Dano. Your wife just called trace and asked when her John Holmes 12-Volt Memorial Marital Aid would be delivered. My wife doesn't need one. Or is the delivery for you?

caravan42

Hello, just joined today. 10 years with the company, 8 years FT courier, and now 1 month as part time advancing my real career! So my question is very vanilla, please excuse me. How do we get a damn union rolling in this place? I see blinders on so many people here, it makes me sick. How do they not see that the DRA program will be the death of their careers ? WTF man. I will do whatever I can to get something started. After all, I am a smart 30 year old guy with no family and no debt, and a **** load of money saved up so I have nothing to fear from Mr. Koolaid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hello, just joined today. 10 years with the company, 8 years FT courier, and now 1 month as part time advancing my real career! So my question is very vanilla, please excuse me. How do we get a damn union rolling in this place? I see blinders on so many people here, it makes me sick. How do they not see that the DRA program will be the death of their careers ? WTF man. I will do whatever I can to get something started. After all, I am a smart 30 year old guy with no family and no debt, and a **** load of money saved up so I have nothing to fear from Mr. Koolaid.

The best thing you can do is sign a union card, turn it in, and convince anyone you can to do the same. Hopefully, the Teamsters will eventually see enough interest to start a national organization drive. With Smith's RLA "shield" in-place, getting a union will be difficult, but not impossible. I suggest you look up some of Ricochet1a's past posts to get a good idea of the current situation.