FedExers fight it out

fethrs

I probably shouldn't post this but I can't resist. What is up with the fedex folks on this site? I was looking at the fedex forum here on bc and there are a couple of characters battling it out, back and forth, nonstop. It seems to be getting personal too, it's really none of my business but it is there for all to see and in a strange way it is very entertaining. The thing I noticed about upsers on bc is that everyone seems to get along or is civil to each other even through disagreements. I'm sure I have missed some mean spirited posts but that's beside the point. I think most of us have a sort of love/hate relationship with ups in some way but at least on bc I see people enjoying the company of other upsers and even planning a cruise!:happy2: Imagine that! I just wanted to say I'm glad I dont' see the b*tching that I saw with the fedexers. that would be a drag.:sad-little: I have a strange feeling about this post.....

backinbrown

respect my authority
I probably shouldn't post this but I can't resist. What is up with the fedex folks on this site? I was looking at the fedex forum here on bc and there are a couple of characters battling it out, back and forth, nonstop. It seems to be getting personal too, it's really none of my business but it is there for all to see and in a strange way it is very entertaining. The thing I noticed about upsers on bc is that everyone seems to get along or is civil to each other even through disagreements. I'm sure I have missed some mean spirited posts but that's beside the point. I think most of us have a sort of love/hate relationship with ups in some way but at least on bc I see people enjoying the company of other upsers and even planning a cruise!:happy2: Imagine that! I just wanted to say I'm glad I dont' see the b*tching that I saw with the fedexers. that would be a drag.:sad-little: I have a strange feeling about this post.....

You think thats bad check out package smashers

i wont go back

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We are like Obama and Rush....an intense mutual dislike for each other. I actually work there and she is married to a FedEx manager. It's a match made in Hell.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Now that's just funny, I wonder what they would think if they read this, probably blame each other.

I've actually said it before, over on the FedEx side. I did the same as you, bouncing over there to see what was up and POW, right into one of their fights. It been going on for quite awhile now, with no end in sight. MrFedEx says that ALLTHEWAY is the wife of a FedEx'er, and posts in other forums as a woman. LOL Personally, I like the blue skies, birds chirping and peaceful atmosphere on this side of town.:wink2:

UPSNewbie

I've actually said it before, over on the FedEx side. I did the same as you, bouncing over there to see what was up and POW, right into one of their fights. It been going on for quite awhile now, with no end in sight. MrFedEx says that ALLTHEWAY is the wife of a FedEx'er, and posts in other forums as a woman. LOL Personally, I like the blue skies, birds chirping and peaceful atmosphere on this side of town.:wink2:

I like what I wrote in there today:

I don't care about this argument that you usually involve yourself in, but it is a little disconcerting to see how much the knee pads on you, registered to Fred S, are worn.

*directed towards FedEx All The Way!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We are like Obama and Rush....an intense mutual dislike for each other. I actually work there and she is married to a FedEx manager. It's a match made in Hell.

Yeah...with the constant personal insults how do either of you think you can be taken seriously?

Please keep it civil!:wink2: