Feet comfortably

Indecisi0n

I have a good pair of Nike's and they are comfortable but i think the getting in/out is beating up the front ball part of my foot.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Inserts make a huge difference. I'm currently wearing new balance (910?) with custom dr sholls that you get from the display/scanner @ walmart, though I'd rather shop anywhere instead if they were available there.

outta hours

Reebok Zig Flow Fantastic shoe
xlv50678blk.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
I have problem feet,with 2 toes that constantly rub together,so I need a wide shoe.
I found this website that sells them and I'm thinking of buying the new balance MW927BK XW.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I too wear Nikes and the inserts that are in them are crap. I usually get some SoftSoles or some other insert with some cush to it. I got a set of BassPro inserts in one of my shoes that lasted thru three different pair of shoes.

Johney

I'd like to say that all of the shoes mentioned here would not fly in my center. All shoes need to be OSHA approved. Sneakers don't cut it. How do you all get away with it?

over9five

Staff member
I'd like to say that all of the shoes mentioned here would not fly in my center. All shoes need to be OSHA approved. Sneakers don't cut it. How do you all get away with it?

We buy our shoes.
I know, I know, they say steel toe blah blah blah, but they don't buy them, do they.

Johney

Trust me I agree with you all, but we get crap for wearing sneakers. I wear steel toes shoes that look like sneakers and I get questioned.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They don't buy the socks either right? But......

In my center, as long as you wear short socks (back or brown) and avoid management, you get by with no problems. I still wear my brown socks but won't buy new ones. When I need new socks I'll either buy some brown ankle socks, or black and get a better foot tan line.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I wear New Balance or Reeboks but the best insert I have found is called the 2 oz. Miracle insert from Walmart in the pharmacy dept. It is 2-tone blue in a clear plastic box and is by far the best I have tried without spending big bucks.I dont like the gel inserts because they are heavy and only last a couple of weeks.You will easily get 4 to 6 months out of these.Good Luck

Johney

In my center, as long as you wear short socks (back or brown) and avoid management, you get by with no problems. I still wear my brown socks but won't buy new ones. When I need new socks I'll either buy some brown ankle socks, or black and get a better foot tan line.
We use to be able to do that, not anymore. You wear shorts you gotta have the socks. I've seen them make guys go put on long pants because they didn't have on UPS socks.