Felony conviction

mssassy82

Thanks everyone for your comments. Dragon, thanks a lot for your comment. Someone told me that you were in management so I know that you would know.

browniehound

I have no idea if they will re-check or not and my comment might be off-topic. I think there are completely different levels of felonies and should not be lumped together. If you robbed a bank or mugged and old lady(both felonies) I wouldn't hire you if you were the last person on earth. If you were convicted of possessing 2 bags of heroin (a felony) and could pass a drug test I would hire you. I'm guessing you were convicted of the latter, so all I can do is wish you good luck. Some people deserve a 2nd chance. Just my 2 cents.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This thread should be shown in high schools as a reminder about how poor decisions will follow you for a lifetime.

When I was in high school there was a program called "Scared Straight", which was the predecessor of the current "Beyond Scared Straight". It also worked well to show how poor decisions could haunt you for the rest of your life.