Ferguson Missouri

moreluck

golden ticket member
Riots break out in 3… 2… 1…

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department is taking the final steps toward closing the politically charged investigation into the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Mo., and clearing the white police officer involved of civil rights charges.

Federal prosecutors have begun work on a legal memo recommending no civil rights charges against the officer, Darren Wilson, law enforcement officials said.

That would close the case in the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown. An investigation by the friend.B.I., which is complete, found no evidence to support the charges against the officer, the officials said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to Ferguson’s federal census data, there are 1,182 black women in Ferguson between the ages of 25 and 34. In comparison, however, there are only 577 black men within the same age range. The gap is smaller but still vast in other age ranges; black men are about 40 percent below the numbers they should have for the 20-24 and 35-54 age ranges.
The biggest causes of the disappearing black men are representative of crippling social dysfunctions in Ferguson. Hundreds of men from the city are in prison, while others fall through the cracks of census data due to problems like homelessness and crippling substance abuse.
Law enforcement is a young man’s job (only 13 percent of police are over 55), and with so much dysfunction in the black community, Bronars says, altering the racial makeup of the police department will be far harder than it seems.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
According to Ferguson’s federal census data, there are 1,182 black women in Ferguson between the ages of 25 and 34. In comparison, however, there are only 577 black men within the same age range. The gap is smaller but still vast in other age ranges; black men are about 40 percent below the numbers they should have for the 20-24 and 35-54 age ranges.
The biggest causes of the disappearing black men are representative of crippling social dysfunctions in Ferguson. Hundreds of men from the city are in prison, while others fall through the cracks of census data due to problems like homelessness and crippling substance abuse.
Law enforcement is a young man’s job (only 13 percent of police are over 55), and with so much dysfunction in the black community, Bronars says, altering the racial makeup of the police department will be far harder than it seems.
Black men in Ferguson are not really needed.

The government will take care of the needs of the women and children.

The government will provide food, money, and housing.

See, the black men are not needed.

Overpaid Union Thug

Liberals will call your comment racist (after they've stopped foaming at the mouth of course). I call it a cold hard fact.

moreluck

golden ticket member
iSO60ns.gif

bbsam

Staff member
Liberals will call your comment racist (after they've stopped foaming at the mouth of course). I call it a cold hard fact.
When someone makes a blanket statement about black men like that, how is it not racist? Are you saying that black kids need only food, monet and housing and all will be well? I know a lot of you bristle at being called racist, but by your comments, what else can be concluded?

Overpaid Union Thug

When someone makes a blanket statement about black men like that, how is it not racist? Are you saying that black kids need only food, monet and housing and all will be well? I know a lot of you bristle at being called racist, but by your comments, what else can be concluded?
We are not racists nor are our comments. We just see things for what they are. We didn't set the conditions. We just notice them.

wkmac

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, please continue and elaborate on these thoughts as I find them most enlightening and instructive. I would encourage others who feel as you too join in with their thoughts. Ignore the naysayers and the great unwashed nor be detracted by them. I see real potential here for true clarity to emerge that is very beneficial. As one who believes in absolute free thought and free speech, please, the floor is all yours!

bbsam

Staff member
Gentlemen, Gentlemen, please continue and elaborate on these thoughts as I find them most enlightening and instructive. I would encourage others who feel as you too join in with their thoughts. Ignore the naysayers and the great unwashed nor be detracted by them. I see real potential here for true clarity to emerge that is very beneficial. As one who believes in absolute free thought and free speech, please, the floor is all yours!
By all means. However, insisting that something is not racist doesn't make it so. As the saying goes, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

realbrown1

You wouldn't understand.

As someone who claims that they are neither Liberal or Conservative, you only seem to challenge the conservatives on BC.

Someone that plays like they don't like either, but secretly chooses one side doesn't GET things explained to them.

But I will throw you this bone.

How did the government make black males unnecessary?

Hint......ask yourself what roll a father plays in a home and then if the father wasn't there, but the money was, what difference would that make?

realbrown1

You prove that you do not yet understand the way things work in our country and why things are not working now in our country.

It used to be different, but the government changed it.

They said they changed it to make life better for the down trodden.

But look at the US ghettos.

Do they look better?

bbsam

Staff member
You prove that you do not yet understand the way things work in our country and why things are not working now in our country.

It used to be different, but the government changed it.

They said they changed it to make life better for the down trodden.

But look at the US ghettos.

Do they look better?
I'm black. I have a wife and kids. Your blanket statements are worthless crap.

One day maybe you will understand that. Probably not.

realbrown1

I'm black. I have a wife and kids. Your blanket statements are worthless crap.

One day maybe you will understand that. Probably not.
Did you grow up with a father in your home?

And I give a crap if you are black, brown, white or pink with yellow polka dots.

Last edited: