Finally released the pension. Teamster app update

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The second section is based on age milestones.

I ran through it again, if the second section is only based on "age milestones," why is there increases showing in the second section compared to the first section (25 age 57 formulas) shouldn't they be the same ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

MattM

I always thought your pension/retirement was based on hours worked. Is that only for the western conference? Unless those mentioned figures are just here estimates? It seems like for part timers in my region, every year they work they are adding about $1,000 to their annual distribution upon retirement. By year 30, they should be looking at easily more than the 35 year $29,400 number listed here.

I always thought your pension/retirement was based on hours worked. Is that only for the western conference? Unless those mentioned figures are just here estimates? It seems like for part timers in my region, every year they work they are adding about $1,000 to their annual distribution upon retirement. By year 30, they should be looking at easily more than the 35 year $29,400 number listed here.
That's The West, most everywhere else is on a defined pension plan. Work x years, get y money.