Fired for opening up and retaping box.

Overpaid Union Thug

"Other non-delivery".... then 1.... other.

Damaged is the first one ?

-Bug-

Damaged is only available as a refusal. Other than that it is "Missed" with "PossDam" in the remarks. That is per the DIAD training that appeared right before Damaged was removed. It is possible to use "Other" and type Damaged as the reason but we were instructed to do what the DIAD training said. But actually selecting "Damaged" is no longer possible because its not there. Its BS.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Damaged is only available as a refusal. Other than that it is "Missed" with "PossDam" in the remarks. That is per the DIAD training that appeared right before Damaged was removed. It is possible to use "Other" and type Damaged as the reason but we were instructed to do what the DIAD training said. But actually selecting "Damaged" is no longer possible because its not there. Its BS.

Meh.

Saw it the other day.

I'll get you a pic.

-Bug-

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Meh.

Saw it the other day.

I'll get you a pic.

-Bug-
You right now
OvKSnw6.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Meh.

Saw it the other day.

I'll get you a pic.

-Bug-
Trust me its gone. Plenty of us have scoured over every screen and option looking for it. Its not there. Then our sups explained why once asked. A few people are still manually entering "Damaged" in the reason under "Other" but most of us are working as instructed. Those that don't are getting away with it because by doing it that way someone at the center can at least see why a "Missed" has shown up on their computer.