Fired in the first 30 possible for misloads

4evapreloader

there is no proven method for reducing misloads, other than smart-scan

they can't just "get it together", whatever the :censored2: that even means
OK, I'll admit it. I am the Tom Brady of Preloaders. Even at my age I run circles around just about everyone. My methods? If you do stack, only stack outside the proper car. Never carry a package for a different car into a car. I always tell myself the car number and sequence number. Many times I'll say to myself 48-6780 and realize I'm in car 49. In the last half hour tons of crap comes down the belts. Be aware of stickers with the wrong date and be very suspicious of boxes with multiple stickers. SLOW DOWN until you figure things out. Believe it or not the company will not collapse if your drivers leave 5 minutes later.

This doesn't apply in this case, but crayons are a huge no no. I have no idea what time study determined they are faster, but they definitely used idiots in that study. With crayons you are focused on writing, not putting the package in the proper car or cross checking to the actual address label.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Ok buddy boy. We had enough of your arrogant crap. Reading a label isn't that hard.

you should be in management with that kind of attitude, you'd fit in perfectly

My methods? If you do stack, only stack outside the proper car. Never carry a package for a different car into a car. I always tell myself the car number and sequence number. Many times I'll say to myself 48-6780 and realize I'm in car 49. In the last half hour tons of crap comes down the belts. Be aware of stickers with the wrong date and be very suspicious of boxes with multiple stickers. SLOW DOWN until you figure things out. Believe it or not the company will not collapse if your drivers leave 5 minutes later.

This doesn't apply in this case, but crayons are a huge no no. I have no idea what time study determined they are faster, but they definitely used idiots in that study. With crayons you are focused on writing, not putting the package in the proper car or cross checking to the actual address label.

crayons are for load quality, not for reducing misloads, and no time study every determined they were faster

4evapreloader

you should be in management with that kind of attitude, you'd fit in perfectly

crayons are for load quality, not for reducing misloads, and no time study every determined they were faster
Why rewrite a number that is already on a preprinted label? Peel label, stick on side of box facing out, place box with address label facing forward. Takes less time than crayons, load quality unchanged.

Why rewrite a number that is already on a preprinted label? Peel label, stick on side of box facing out, place box with address label facing forward. Takes less time than crayons, load quality unchanged.
You ate trying to reason with someone who has never did this job not could he ever do it.

This is UPS. Those who cannot do the job get put into management

4evapreloader

You ate trying to reason with someone who has never did this job not could he ever do it.

This is UPS. Those who cannot do the job get put into management
I love to hear UPS "logic". It's hilarious at times. I just want to see Tears in the Rain put it in writing.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
if you have nails, or the label isn't fully stuck on yeah sure that's better; the last time i covered a pull during peak the heat was on so high that the labels were half un-stuck and i did the same thing

that's not the method though because on average, in most places it takes longer to :censored2: with the label than to use the crayon

No benefits until after a year, no pension until 25 years, no paid vacation until after a year, 2 optional days after a year and no sick days ever. All for $10/hr.
Well. Let's try it again
Here we get a week after one year and two weeks after two years. Not happy about the wait for sick days and personal days but you get five and five after 3 years.

After 5 years your pension is vested, maybe not a ton of money but it's worth something.

And what part time job gives you good medical coverage??

if you have nails, or the label isn't fully stuck on yeah sure that's better; the last time i covered a pull during peak the heat was on so high that the labels were half un-stuck and i did the same thing

that's not the method though because on average, in most places it takes longer to :censored2: with the label than to use the crayon
You are an idiot. Go load a truck and get back to us

4evapreloader

Nailed!!!! In a previous post you said no time studies were done.