Five Word Story

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Scared of Sam's Darkside, Porky pulled out his chastity belt which transmitted distress to Foghorn Leghorn.

"Boy! I say, boy!", Foghorn answers the distress call. "Boy! You got to MAN UP!" Porky puffed out his chest to show off his medals.
(None were for "Bravery" however).

One, the James Beard Award, was given to Porky because he trimmed James's beard once.

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked

moreluck

golden ticket member
Scared of Sam's Darkside, Porky pulled out his chastity belt which transmitted distress to Foghorn Leghorn.

"Boy! I say, boy!", Foghorn answers the distress call. "Boy! You got to MAN UP!" Porky puffed out his chest to show off his medals.

One, the James Beard Award, was given to Porky because he trimmed James's beard once.
Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked

in hot pink to match

over9five

Staff member

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match

his PETA lifetime member card.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match his PETA lifetime member card.

Porky gathered all the courage

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match his PETA lifetime member card. Porky gathered all the courage

a stuttering cartoon pig can

over9five

Staff member

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match his PETA lifetime member card. Porky gathered all the courage a stuttering cartoon pig can

muster and stood at his

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match his PETA lifetime member card. Porky gathered all the courage a stuttering cartoon pig can

muster and stood at his nasty, piggy slop trough waiting

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

muster and stood at his nasty, piggy slop trough waiting for Foghorn to take Butcher Sam OUT of this world.

over9five

Staff member

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match his PETA lifetime member card. Porky gathered all the courage a stuttering cartoon pig can muster and stood at his nasty, piggy slop trough waiting for Foghorn to take Butcher Sam OUT of this world.

But what Porky didn't know

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Another was a USDA stamp, a Prime Choice tattoo inked in hot pink to match his PETA lifetime member card. Porky gathered all the courage a stuttering cartoon pig can muster and stood at his nasty, piggy slop trough waiting for Foghorn to take Butcher Sam OUT of this world.

But what Porky didn't know was Foghorn liked thick bacon.

over9five

Staff member

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say,

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say, boy! You have a lot of sky fallin on you.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say, boy! You have a lot of sky fallin on you.

Porky never knew what hit

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Five Word Story

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say, boy! You have a lot of sky fallin on you. Porky never knew what hit

him as he lay dying

over9five

Staff member

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say, boy! You have a lot of sky fallin on you. Porky never knew what hit him as he lay dying,

roasting in his own fat.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say, boy! You have a lot of sky fallin on you. Porky never knew what hit him as he lay dying, roasting in his own fat.

The aroma permeated every inch

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Foghorn was an untrustworthy rooster. Ask Chicken Little. "I say, boy! You have a lot of sky fallin on you. Porky never knew what hit him as he lay dying, roasting in his own fat.

The aroma permeated every inch

of Denny's that dreary morning

moreluck

golden ticket member

The aroma permeated every inch of Denny's that dreary morning.

Even the Moons over Myhammy