FLIRTING

Sammie

I think it's good for self esteem. Depending on the person and their intentions, as long as it stays within proper boundaries, what's wrong
with handing out or receiving a harmless compliment?

But if an old flame were to come charging up to you and climb all over you, perhaps not. Especially if you've acquired a spouse...

UPSERNOJ

Wow. What a great thread idea. You really got it goin' on, UPSERNOJ. :wink2:

Wish I can take credit for it, but I really got the idea from a conversation taking place from another thread about hobbies...STUG is the one who should get the credit....:happy2:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
That is the one thing I miss about package car driving. In feeder there is no one to flirt with. Even doing CPU, all I see all day is other feeder drivers, all men, or Central/South Americans working in the warehouses I pick up from, again mostly men. If they are women they don't speak English.

So, I think it is harmless to flirt, unless my wife reads this, than I have never flirted and I think it is wrong. Also, who the heck posted this using my account?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I don't flirt with anyone except my fiance. If she flirts otherwise that is her business but she's too shy anyway, which is perfect. :)

Personally I think flirting is fine if it's completely innocent and not over the line or leading someone on.

P

pickup

Nothing is certain about flirting
but it can be hurting ,
to your loved one ,
if it is done
behind a curtain.

That's all I got! May not be good but it is original and is minted as of a minute before the time of this posting.

MobileBA

I'm in Feeder and often find myself "checking seatbelts" are being used while stuck in traffic....oh yeah I love spring and summer!

P

pickup

I'm in Feeder and often find myself "checking seatbelts" are being used while stuck in traffic....oh yeah I love spring and summer!

Feeders, Feeders

is the breeder

of overweight

compulsive eaters.

(Dear God, make it stop!)

jennie

Nothing is certain about flirting
but it can be hurting ,
to your loved one ,
if it is done
behind a curtain.

That's all I got! May not be good but it is original and is minted as of a minute before the time of this posting.

so nicely put, is telling someone they look good or smell good flirting?

Let's expand this a bit. What do you consider "over the line", in what ways do you flirt, is simply being friendly flirting?

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I like flirting. The more 'aggressive' or suggestive it is, the less I like it though. I'm a fairly reserved person and don't care for that kind of behavior. I'm at 'that age,' so I kind of have to flirt :happy-very:. -Rocky

jennie

Let's expand this a bit. What do you consider "over the line", in what ways do you flirt, is simply being friendly flirting?

Well over the line is, talking hmmm about those parts. Otherwise, I think its all about who your flirting with and how well you know each other.

I'm not sure what "that age" is, when you "have" to flirt. When the talk gets aggressive and suggestive, it's no longer flirting but is "hitting on" the other person. IMO, that's usually over the line.