FLIRTING

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Are you specifying love relationships? I'd say it's a safe bet that there have been many a friendships built in here.:happy2:
Let's hear about all the varieties. I'll go first. I have learned to truly admire some of the folks, here at the BC. My fondness of these people keeps growing, and I may not even agree with them 100% of the time.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Let's hear about all the varieties. I'll go first. I have learned to truly admire some of the folks, here at the BC. My fondness of these people keeps growing, and I may not even agree with them 100% of the time.
I agree Steven. I have found one that I am particularly close with. It is funny how you can find someone with similar histories. And all it takes is a conversation.

fethrs

I would have never thought that you can make friends online, but you can and bc is the place to do it..
Rock on!

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I would have never thought that you can make friends online, but you can and bc is the place to do it..
Rock on!

Uhhhhh. I'm going to date myself as a 'Millenial' here but I'll say it anyway. Its not surprising. I had a 'crush' on a woman I only ever met in cyberspace and spoke to on the phone. Its not all that rare anymore. Ten years ago, yeah, it would have been. Not now. -Rocky

Uhhhhh. I'm going to date myself as a 'Millenial' here but I'll say it anyway. Its not surprising. I had a 'crush' on a woman I only ever met in cyberspace and spoke to on the phone. Its not all that rare anymore. Ten years ago, yeah, it would have been. Not now. -Rocky

During WWII and after, lots of people communicated through the mail. Many of these people had never seen each other, they were friends or family of friends or family. The concept was called "Pen Pals", there is no way of knowing just how many relationships began in this manner that ended up happily ever after. The only real difference in this and what we see today in "online" relationships is the time laps between communications.

Rocky, maybe you should PM UpState, the rumor around here is that he dates himself also.

jk...it's a joke

over9five

Staff member
During WWII and after, lots of people communicated through the mail. Many of these people had never seen each other, they were friends or family of friends or family. The concept was called "Pen Pals", there is no way of knowing just how many relationships began in this manner that ended up happily ever after.

Actually, it is well known that 37% ended happily.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have this one female customer who works in an OB clinic and we have this routine each time I make a delivery. I will hand her the DIAD and she'll say "Good morning, handsome, how are you today?" to which I'll reply, "Much better now that I have seen you" and it puts a smile on both of our faces and doesn't cross any lines. Friday she asked me to wait a second and came back with a cup full of M&Ms and, as I was thanking her, she asked if I knew what the green ones represented and I just smiled slyly. It's all in good fun.

UpState, that is flirting at it's finest...bravo.

It's been said that to make someone's day, tell them, "You make my day". but only if it's said in an honest statement.

Over, this past Valentine's Day I think M&M's buzz phrase was " Green is the new color of Love" or was it passion? I forget.