werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
3 months ago i went to interview for driver position and they send me a letter with the reason and copy of my background why they not giving me the job. I have 2 minor violations in my driving record. This week I received another email from another location for air driver interview. What should I do? there is any way to clean this violations in my records? is there a way to get the job with violations?
Go to the interview but make sure the violations are reported.If they are within the last 12 months,too bad,so sad.If you have a suspension(non-dui) in the last 3 years,no job. A dui takes a minimum of 10 years to clear your record,some states it never does.

specter208

Probation is 70 days where I live. Am I represented after the 70 days are up even if the initiation fee isn't payed off by then?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ive scheduled an appointment for Monday @ 1:00PM. Should I look presentable even though it's not technically an interview?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438608807.002217.jpg

Maybe this will help

Thenupsnewb

Hi everyone I'm not hired yet but I take the road test on Friday. I currently have a good job (Police) and I thinking about a career change. I will be working in Warwick R.I. If I get the job as a seasonal driver position. Can anyone tell me the odds and possible time it would take to be a full time driver?

Thanks everybody.

eric pinon

So i found out that my appointment is not going to be at the job site. Its going to be taken place at another UPS location. Is that common to new applicants?

iGotUps

where can I get socks !!!
Is this a fact, do I need them damn socks, why not black like the boot....I need to know bout these shoes too, I hate boots and anything big I'm driving. Why not a pair of Nike high tops all black or the sneaker boots they make, timberland helcor field work boot or work boot or some chuck Taylor converse all blacks. Is this a huge concern, I'm driving seasonal position orientation Monday Aug 8 in rural NY area

iGotUps

Actually it's in brookfield ct. I live in upstate ny by Poughkeepsie. Where are you out of. I tried to get into new Windsor once and then this place called me out of no where. I wish I was going around here because I have to travel to new haven ct 95min for next 5 days Monday yes 10th til fri

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually it's in brookfield ct. I live in upstate ny by Poughkeepsie. Where are you out of. I tried to get into new Windsor once and then this place called me out of no where. I wish I was going around here because I have to travel to new haven ct 95min for next 5 days Monday yes 10th til fri

Poughkeepsie is NOT Upstate NY!

Why aren't you staying in a hotel?

iGotUps

O I didn't even know they did that, I thought they would. When I asked HR if I could do the training in NY because the one in Newburg is closer but he said it has to be the CT one and nothing else. So I never asked if the company pays for hotel or gas being that it's a ways away.

Rainman

Its all good.
I wanted to know if one 10 minute break 2hours into a 5 hour shift is enough for someone loading feeder trailers? I just started and I think that one break is not enough. Im still on a probation period so I dont want to ask for another break.
When I was part time we got no breaks, unless we worked 8 hours, which might occasionally happen at Christmas. Not trying to piss you off, but you need to suck it up. It ain't fun, but we're here for the $$, not fun.