Hello Everyone, I am hopefully about to start working at UPS as a driver soon. This week I have my road test. In the next couple of weeks I will probably go to Integrad. I am wondering if there was any recommended boot or shoe that people prefer. I have boots and was wondering if this would at least get me through to my first paycheck when I can get something else.

Hello Everyone, I am hopefully about to start working at UPS as a driver soon. This week I have my road test. In the next couple of weeks I will probably go to Integrad. I am wondering if there was any recommended boot or shoe that people prefer. I have boots and was wondering if this would at least get me through to my first paycheck when I can get something else.
Something comfortable.
And I hope that's not your real name.

Depends on the management team they always find something to complain about.

I wear shoes in the summer and boots,that go up to the ankle in cooler weather.

Boots are very hot to wear in the summer.
Yes I agree. I am mostly concerned about going to Integrad and what they will say. I can always get something else later but in the mean time I need to know if these will work.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

That's a ton of cash to lay out for a pair of boots just to get through school. And, they don't appear to have smooth leather uppers. No-no.